thanks everyone. looks like we can release tomorrow then.

hey, Dr. S., when you get a chance can you email me a screenshot like before? i want to see if the folder icons are at the right position.
    07-25-09 11:41 PM

hey, Dr. S., when you get a chance can you email me a screenshot like before? i want to see if the folder icons are at the right position.
    Will the download be in mobihand?I upgraded to the tour from the curve and bout the 2.1 version upgrade for the curve,will I still be able to download the tour version?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 11:44 PM
    Current owners of QL will have to contact Mobihand and have them switch their device type to the 9630 in order to download the tour version. Also you will have to switch your pin on your account page at mobihand / crackberry whatever.
    07-25-09 11:57 PM
    Ok thanks

07-25-09 11:59 PM
    Current owners of QL will have to contact Mobihand and have them switch their device type to the 9630 in order to download the tour version. Also you will have to switch your pin on your account page at mobihand / crackberry whatever.
    What about us that stupidly bought through the appworld? Will it automatically adjust to the new pin?
    07-26-09 07:18 AM
    Hey Cheetah -- a small thing, and not a showstopper, but maybe something to clean up for a future release.

As pointed out earlier, if you are adding a shortcut to an existing item, you have to be sure to use a lower case letter or it doesn't work.

I also found that when editing a shortcut, it will let you add a number or a symbol to that field, but again they won't work. Additionally though, these numbers or symbols do show up under the list of current shortcuts (when adding a new entry), which might confuse people because it kind of "looks" like it is set up correctly. Does that make sense?

So I think what needs done is to disallow numbers, symbols and upper case letters (if that last part is even possible) in the Shortcut field under "Edit Item". [EDIT: might it be possible to have the same pop-up box of letter selections in Edit Item as it works when in Add Item?]

OOOOORRRR, if this is possible, actually allow for the alt, shift and symbol modifiers to be valid shortcuts. That would increase the number of shortcuts from 26 to near 100 ... which now that I think about it is more than anyone should need.
    Last edited by tnt118; 07-26-09 at 07:57 AM.
    07-26-09 07:55 AM
    is the version for the tour oready out?
    07-26-09 06:21 PM
    is the version for the tour oready out?
    It's in beta testing.
    07-26-09 06:26 PM

just thought it was going to be released today.......
    07-26-09 06:29 PM
    was out in the mountains camping for a few days..

downloaded the newest version when my phone got service again on the way home..

everything works great ! keyboard shortcuts are sweet !
    07-26-09 07:40 PM
    Will the Tour version of QL be released today?
    07-27-09 11:18 AM
    Is there going to be a trial version for it?
    07-27-09 11:40 AM
    hi. I"m going to release the Tour version today. I planned on doing it Sunday but ever since Thursday I've been thinking it was the previous day. On friday I thought it was thursday. On Saturday I thought it was Friday. Serious. I've been working too hard.
    This morning I was shocked to find out it was Monday! haha. ahem.....
    07-27-09 12:22 PM
    hi. I"m going to release the Tour version today. I planned on doing it Sunday but ever since Thursday I've been thinking it was the previous day. On friday I thought it was thursday. On Saturday I thought it was Friday. Serious. I've been working too hard.
    LoL I'm sure everyone will forgive you this time. :-)

07-27-09 12:38 PM
    Can't Wait!! Thanks for all your hard work CheetahAce! Thanks to the BETA testers also....!
    07-27-09 01:17 PM
    QL Tour 2.11 has been released.
    Thanks for all the help!
    The release thread is here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=280261
    07-27-09 03:05 PM
    All I'm getting is version 2.10 when I try to download. Where is 2.11 version?
    07-27-09 04:09 PM
    Also, I DID pay for the upgrade around late June '09.
    07-27-09 04:12 PM
    hey cheetah,
    i sent you an email late last night, i just wanted to make sure you recieved it...
    i was beta testing for ql on the tour but it recently said trial period ended...

how can we get an official version that you mentioned?

thanks.
    07-28-09 09:50 AM
    From the release thread:

Many thanks to the beta testers for their hard work and support. Beta testers can email me at nikkisoft dot support at g mail on how to obtain their official copy.
    I just fired one off too. Saw the "trial period" and became very sad. I really rely on that thing to get around!
    07-28-09 03:37 PM
    Sent an e-mail yesterday, haven't heard anything back yet. I'm having a hard time getting around without QL. :-(

07-28-09 04:36 PM
    I sent an email as well and nothing..hmmm

07-28-09 05:13 PM
    Just got my email
    07-28-09 06:01 PM
    Me too Justin. WoooooHooooo!!!

I got my Quick Launch back!

07-28-09 06:40 PM
    My code didn't work...

I put it in the promitional code spot correct??

07-28-09 06:55 PM
310 ... 10111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD