Thanks TNT...and are you saying that the new version will be available for download free of cost even though you paid for the program for another device? (as stated, I bought the Storm verision)
    I wouldn't presume to answer this for Cheetah, sorry!
    07-20-09 09:20 PM
    Couple more grabs...

07-20-09 09:28 PM
    looks good thanks.
    Has anyone tested the system menu function?
    07-20-09 09:35 PM
    Thanks TNT...and are you saying that the new version will be available for download free of cost even though you paid for the program for another device? (as stated, I bought the Storm verision)
    As stated you'll need a specific answer from CheetahAce but developers usually support device changes. BTW this thread is for beta testing - maybe wait for a release thread and repost your question.
    Last edited by Cracker; 07-20-09 at 09:48 PM.
    07-20-09 09:38 PM
    System menu function works for me. QuickLaunch becomes the top menu item and when selected opens the main QuickLaunch popup.
    07-20-09 09:45 PM
    System menu seems to be working fine.

Will the icon size and the cut off menu be fixed in an update?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 09:49 PM
    yes, icon should be better next update.
    07-20-09 10:11 PM
    I must say that RIM should pay attention to this app. Functions like this should be native to the BlackBerry OS. This has and will become my most used app.

07-20-09 10:48 PM
    Any chance of adding a scheduled reboot option to the "reset device" app for a daily reboot overnight perhaps.

Everything else is working good now.

Wiki search is fixed for me too.

Here is a screen shot also.
    Last edited by JustinD2473; 07-21-09 at 12:14 AM.
    07-21-09 12:12 AM
    Any chance of adding a scheduled reboot option to the "reset device" app for a daily reboot overnight perhaps.

Everything else is working good now.

Wiki search is fixed for me too.

Here is a screen shot also.
    You can download quickpull v2 from BlackBerry app world (its free) and add it as an app in the launcher. It does support scheduled restarts. I think this would be the easiest way for you.
    07-21-09 12:16 AM
    You can download quickpull v2 from BlackBerry app world (its free) and add it as an app in the launcher. It does support scheduled restarts. I think this would be the easiest way for you.
    no point in having to download another app if he could add the feature tho.

there is already a reset device option in quick launch.

it was just a thought. if cheetahace is up to then cool, if not, no big deal
    07-21-09 12:23 AM
    Bug report: QuickLaunch freezes when attempting to rename a sub catagory.

07-21-09 02:14 AM
    I really wanted to bind QL to the left side convenience key as it allows for faster manipulation of the program, but didn't want to lose out on voice dialing. A nice workaround was to change the QL open function of the left side convenience key to select and list voice dialing as the first option like this:

So now the key's dual function. Press once for QL, twice for voice dialing. Although pressing too fast gives me this:

So it's gotta be press, pause, press for now. Any chance that can be addressed?
    Last edited by Jodiuh; 07-21-09 at 03:02 AM.
    07-21-09 02:57 AM
    I really wanted to bind QL to the left side convenience key as it allows for faster manipulation of the program, but didn't want to lose out on voice dialing. A nice workaround was to change the QL open function of the left side convenience key to select and list voice dialing as the first option like this:

So now the key's dual function. Press once for QL, twice for voice dialing.
    Good idea, that goes well for anyone who wants to keep their convenience key set to something specific.

07-21-09 03:02 AM
    wiki, options, and google are working now, good update

when using screen capture, the 1st one i took was just a blank white screen, the 2nd one worked perfectly...

may not be ql, but possible glitch...

thanks
    07-21-09 08:39 AM

Hrm, I've tried to make mine freeze up with no luck.. I've tried folders, folders in folders, folders with nothing inside of them, folders with several entries in them. Do you have any more specifics as to what you did so others can try to recreate it?

when using screen capture, the 1st one i took was just a blank white screen, the 2nd one worked perfectly...
    I've had this happen to me with both CaptureIt and QL -- both happened only the very first time a screen capture was attempted. Not really sure on this one.

So now the key's dual function. Press once for QL, twice for voice dialing. Although pressing too fast gives me this:

<<< picture snipped >>>

So it's gotta be press, pause, press for now. Any chance that can be addressed?
    Same here, pressing the side key too quickly throws the background into a blank white screen, something I've not seen happen before on the Storm version (and I did that all the time).
    Last edited by tnt118; 07-21-09 at 09:22 AM.
    07-21-09 09:19 AM
    [
    QUOTE=adamr762;3115354]wiki, options, and google are working now, good update

may not be ql, but possible glitch...

thanks[/QUOTE]

This happened on the Curve version too. I learned to slow down my fingers. :-)

07-21-09 09:31 AM
    Cheetah, any way to get Word Mole on the application menu? Its a game that came with the Tour (believe it came with the Storm too) I play it all the time.

07-21-09 09:33 AM
    not sure if this is a bug or not but it seems to be showing applications in the list that are not installed on my tour. not sure if this has been logged yet..
    07-21-09 09:58 AM
    Beta updated to 2.10.2. Incase anyone doesn't know

07-21-09 10:06 AM
    Just noticed that if I add a separator and then move something (say, Media) to just above the separator, the next time I open QL, Media (or whatever it is) has moved just below the separator. Other than that, works great.
    07-21-09 10:12 AM
    I installed 2.10.2 and have found a some of the pre-installed apps are not included in the app selection (word mole) also the "to go" apps are showing up twice in the Add new app section (word to go,sheets to go ect...)

launching QL while running Viigo seems to slow the device down to a crawl, but I'm not so sure it is an issue with QL it may just be that Viigo is a resource hog.

otherwise it is running like a stripped a%& ape :-)

Great work man!!
    07-21-09 10:37 AM
    I can also confirm that trying to rename a submenu causes the app to freeze.
    Specific steps:
    1. Created a menu item for BBM 5.0 to confirm the error someone else report while trying to launch BBM.
    2. Created a new submenu (with a pretty long name, just to test)
    3. Moved BBM 5.0 into that submenu
    4. Tried launching BBM 5.0 (confirmed error)
    5. Renamed BBM 5.0 to "Blackberry Messeng" to see if changing name would allow it to launch, it did not
    6. Renamed submenu and QL froze.
    Can't open/close QL. App switcher shows it running, but when I choose it from the list, the phone appears frozen until I hit Send, End or hold BB button to bring up app switcher.

07-21-09 10:39 AM
    Installed the latest version...still learning my way around, but it has not locked up on my like the last version. Will try to replicate some of the issues I am seeing reported on here.
    07-21-09 12:38 PM

Is it recreateable?
    07-21-09 12:38 PM
310 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD