Has anyone heard anything further about when we might see QL for the Tour? I know the version for some other devices may work, however wondering if anyone knows when the true version for the Tour might be out.

Thanks!
    07-25-09 09:04 AM
    I have it on my Tour and it works flawlessly. I am using the same version I had on my Storm. Don't worry, it works.
    07-25-09 10:02 AM
    Go into the apps forum ( I think it was that one). Or search it. Someone just made one and is needing some beta testers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 10:16 AM
    Thanks for the feedback, all. I am a registered user for the Storm version. If I want to use it on the Storm, do I just change the PIN in software.crackberry.com and have it sent to the Tour or is there something else I need to do?

Thanks!
    07-25-09 10:30 AM
    Thanks for the feedback, all. I am a registered user for the Storm version. If I want to use it on the Storm, do I just change the PIN in software.crackberry.com and have it sent to the Tour or is there something else I need to do?

Thanks!
    I am curious about this too. I also purchased it for my Storm but now I have the Tour. Can anyone speak on this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 10:42 AM

Thanks!
    Yes, a device switch/pin switch from software.crackberry.com will get you a valid reg code for your Tour. The Storm version works 99.9% perfectly on the Tour, just don't use any of the built-in searches that pop up a dialogue box (e.g. google or wikipedia) ... other than that, you are good to go.

Cheetah has not officially said yet if the Tour version, when released, will be an incremental update to the current version. I certainly hope it will be a free update, but there's no guarantee.
    07-25-09 11:01 AM
    Looks like its available at the store for the Tour for $4.99!!!
    Last edited by C0bra K0mmander; 07-27-09 at 03:34 PM.
    07-27-09 03:31 PM
    Looks like its available at the store for the Tour for $4.99!!!
    Thanks for the heads up! This is the only app I'm missing from my Curve. Can't wait!
    07-27-09 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD