hey guys,

I bought quicklaunch from the app world and have everything setup the way i want it except 2 issues. first, i set a compose sms, when i use that function it opens a white screen then goes back to home screen. i go into the sms inbox and it shows a draft sms has been created. i then tried the sms inbox function and when i try to use that, it opens 2 inboxes?? seems kind of weird, does anyone else have these issues?

thanks!
    09-05-11 11:01 PM
    No, but I use CrunchSMS, and it works very well with that.
    09-05-11 11:06 PM
    app world wont let me reinstall quick launch, says not available for download from app world. I emailed quick launch support days ago & got no reply so I went ahead and bought shortcutme, like it better.
    09-05-11 11:46 PM
    that's odd... everything else works wonderfully except the sms functions i'll have to give them and email in hopes they have a fix for these bugs.
    09-06-11 12:05 AM
    hey guys,

I bought quicklaunch from the app world and have everything setup the way i want it except 2 issues. first, i set a compose sms, when i use that function it opens a white screen then goes back to home screen. i go into the sms inbox and it shows a draft sms has been created. i then tried the sms inbox function and when i try to use that, it opens 2 inboxes?? seems kind of weird, does anyone else have these issues?

thanks!
    I have the same issue with the sms shortcut. We'll have to wait for an update I guess

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-11 01:07 AM
    update - i've been in contact with QL support and they have submitted a fix to app world with regards to the compose sms function. waiting on approval.

my second issue seems to be working as intended from what the support rep told me. it opens the messages inbox and grabs the sms inbox from there. just kind of a pain having to close both windows afterwards.
    09-06-11 02:22 AM
    sorry to resurrect but when i launch sms inbox..it goes to normal Messages inbox..then switches to sms a second later..kind of annoying..and i paid for this app.
    11-06-11 07:29 PM
    you paid for it? wow. that's weird. how did that happen?
    duck383, MADBRADNYC and tryfe like this.
    11-06-11 07:59 PM
    I went to the site and entered my cc info and it deducted the amount.
    11-06-11 09:10 PM
    how annoying. i'd sue.
    11-06-11 09:20 PM
    how annoying. i'd sue.
    Your hilarious, got friends troll?

Anyways does anyone have a solution to my original problem? I got a 9900 btw.

11-07-11 08:03 AM

You're kidding, right?
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    11-07-11 10:47 AM
    You're kidding, right?
    LoL. I thought the same... This has to be a joke.
    sorry to resurrect but when i launch sms inbox..it goes to normal Messages inbox..then switches to sms a second later..kind of annoying..and i paid for this app.
    The answer to your post was posted 2 months ago (just above yours) when you "resurrected" this thread. See Below...
    update -...
    My second issue seems to be working as intended from what the support rep told me. it opens the messages inbox and grabs the sms inbox from there. just kind of a pain having to close both windows afterwards.
    It looks to be an BBOS limitation, not an application issue.
    Not a troll. His signature is just as elusive to you as the answer that you failed to read.
    Anyways does anyone have a solution to my original problem?
    As stated. The answer has already been posted. Read the bold text above.
    It also may be a good idea not to alienate the very same person you would need to answer any questions you may have. Just a suggestion.
    Blackfeet and stormsurvivor like this.
    11-07-11 11:55 AM

There shouldn't be a comma after 'hilarious'.
    Want a refund?
    11-07-11 06:10 PM
    Do you work for nikkisoft or something and why being such a d1ck?
    11-07-11 09:48 PM
    And yeah I would like a refund.
    11-07-11 09:49 PM
    ok. no problem. what is your device pin or the email you purchased with?
    rage2021 likes this.
    11-07-11 09:52 PM
    Not a troll. His signature is just as elusive to you as the answer that you failed to read.
    I didn't think he worked for nikkisoft initially judging from his response to me and being all sarcastic about me paying for the app..since when did customer service warrant being a d1ck to a paying customer? Whatever.
    11-07-11 09:53 PM
    lmfaooooo!
    rage2021 likes this.
    11-07-11 09:56 PM
    I should have made some popcorn ...
    11-07-11 10:04 PM
    Some nachos and cheese would be good!
    11-07-11 10:05 PM
    I didn't think he worked for nikkisoft initially judging from his response to me and being all sarcastic about me paying for the app..since when did customer service warrant being a d1ck to a paying customer? Whatever.
    LoL. OK. I apologize...
    I just think there were some quite amusing things in this thread.
    1) You resurrected this thread starting with the same question that an answer was already provided when the thread was last ended 2 months ago. Almost verbatim.
    2) You made it a point to mention you paid for the app. Well, that's the only way to get QL... You pay for it. There is no free trial.
    3) Then, you mentioned that you entered your credit card info and was charged... As if there were to be a different result expected.
    4) I think the developer was having a bit of fun with your statements, and was expecting you to realize that he was the actual developer. Not really being sarcastic per se'. Even looking at your subsequent posts, it appears you still have not grasped that even as of yet.
    5) I also think that you may not have received any jesting or rib elbowing if you would have tried to contact the developer with your "issue" privately first before coming to the public forums. It's a big trend lately to come to a forum to trash an application publicly before even trying to get support for it first.
    6) Getting a refund is your choice. I've seen this developer give refunds all the time to people who do not understand the application itself. However, IMO you just may just be missing out on one of the greatest applications made for this platform.

I can only speak for myself, and I have to say that I understand your frustration.
    I also apologize if you took things on the chin hard. Not intended.
    Just pointing out the obvious. Hoping that you now can see the same.
    I hope you have a resolution to your problem.
    11-07-11 11:45 PM
    Haha I was just being sarcastic since he was, anyways no biggie. My fault for not reading the thread entirely I missed the part about SMS Inbox.
    11-08-11 06:41 AM
    Ah man! Does this mean the show is over?

Just kidding, of course. I am glad that all is well that ends well. And I couldn't agree with MadBradNYC more. Quicklaunch is the ONE app that I feel would cripple my Bold if it were without it. Absolutely an indispensable application.
    11-08-11 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD