does anyone know the size of quick launch? i emailed there tech support and got the following answer.. and its not listed just didnt want to spend the 5.00 if it was a fairly large program and my memory is getting low

[email protected] ✆ to me
    show details 6:43 PM (4 minutes ago)
    Not sure offhand. Its listed at the store
    11-21-09 05:47 PM
    106 kb. Not too bad on size. It is definitely one of those must have programs.
    11-21-09 05:57 PM
    It's 109k on the phone.
    11-21-09 06:07 PM
    OK, I wouldn't worry about the size of QuickLaunch. Here's the deal. QuickLaunch replaces a whole bunch of apps you may already have. If you have a soft reset app, you can delete it. If you have a screen capture app, you can delete it. If you have a camera mute app, you can delete it. If you have a flashlight app, you can delete it. If you have an app that keep your backlighting on, you can delete it. And, if you have an app to stop the screen rotation you can delete that too (note that the QL lock doesn't save through resets though). So see, not only does QL make access to popeular apps, people, etc quick and easy, but it also replaces a LOT of apps that you may already have. It's easily the most useful and versatile app you can put on this phone.
    11-22-09 01:11 AM
    I have Quick Launch and I can't figure out how to do a Screen Capture unless it's from the main screen and who the heck needs a SC of that? How can I take a screen capture of say my address book or a view in my calendar. There is no option in the menu and no way to switch applications. Why can't I figure this out?
    12-04-09 09:37 AM
    you need to add it as an item the QL Menu. QL > bb button > add item > Application > (select "screen capture")

it will ask if you want to show the menu.

start QL select "screen capture" it says that it saved and asks if you want to e-mail it right away.
    12-04-09 10:00 AM
    does anyone know the size of quick launch? i emailed there tech support and got the following answer.. and its not listed just didnt want to spend the 5.00 if it was a fairly large program and my memory is getting low

[email protected] ✆ to me
    show details 6:43 PM (4 minutes ago)
    Not sure offhand. Its listed at the store
    Its a must have and it doesn't use much memory to
    12-05-09 06:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD