doesnt work for 4.3...
    you have to have at least 4.5
    04-20-09 12:02 PM
    anyone know why bb tasks doesn't work with quicklaunch?
    04-20-09 12:24 PM
    anyone know why bb tasks doesn't work with quicklaunch?
    it works,did you check the bbtasks box in the "add items" menu?
    04-20-09 12:35 PM
    bb tasks definitely works.
    still working on the update. crap world is taking a lot of my time though.
    04-20-09 01:56 PM
    bb tasks definitely works.
    still working on the update. crap world is taking a lot of my time though.
    It sure does! Hi cheetah, can you give us a hint on what's coming on the next version of QL ? I didn't think it could possibly get any better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 02:11 PM
    hahah i'm sorry i was thinking bbtask but i wanted to write google sync. i try to use ql to open google sync but nothing happens. that also happened when i had shazam installed as well.
    04-20-09 02:51 PM
    Hi. I'm going to start beta testing for QL 2.0 for 83xx soon. I'll need about 10-20 testers. If you are a current user send me an email, not a pm, to nikkisoft dot support at gmail.
    Thanks.
    04-23-09 08:32 PM
    Hi. I'm going to start beta testing for QL 2.0 for 83xx soon. I'll need about 10-20 testers. If you are a current user send me an email, not a pm, to nikkisoft dot support at gmail.
    Thanks.
    You have mail...

04-24-09 01:11 AM
    You have mail...

Ditto...

David
    04-24-09 06:02 AM
    I hope I'm posting this in the right place...there are a lot of QuickLaunch threads out there but I do have a Curve so this seemed the most appropriate one.

1) I would love to have the ability to change the background color of the menu.

2) The amount of RAM left is about 2 megs off from what Options>Status reports.

3) The amount of memory on my SD card is totally inaccurate. It is reporting the full size of the card and not the actual unused space. Maybe my expectation is wrong on that, but it would be more helpful to know how much space I have since I already know what size card I installed.

I'm liking the app, though fumbling with getting used to it being there. It's nice for one-handed application switching. I have gotten used to the 2-handed method (alt and menu key, then select home, then choose the icon). I'm sure with time I'll also wonder how I lived without it.

I have noticed since installing QuickLaunch I'm losing roughly 1 meg of memory an hour. It didn't seem like I was losing it quite that fast prior to the install.

Also, when I looked this morning in the Device Information I noticed the "uptime" was reporting as 7 hours. If this is reporting the amount of time since a reboot then:
    1) VERY helpful, and
    2) My Blackberry did a spontaneous reboot in the middle of the night last night. I have no way of knowing if it has done that before...but it does concern me. Can I get confirmation on exactly what this uptime is reporting so I can try to further troubleshoot? I'm a tiny bit concerned the reboot was the result of QuickLaunch but don't know that...and maybe I didn't have a reboot at all (depending on what this reports).
    05-08-09 08:43 AM
    sounds like you have other issues.
    there is not mem leak in ql. guaranteed.
    background color is determined by your theme.
    amount of ram is correct. status screen displays in different units
    you should pull your battery maybe. none of these are ql issues or i'd know about them already.

I hope I'm posting this in the right place...there are a lot of QuickLaunch threads out there but I do have a Curve so this seemed the most appropriate one.

1) I would love to have the ability to change the background color of the menu.

2) The amount of RAM left is about 2 megs off from what Options>Status reports.

3) The amount of memory on my SD card is totally inaccurate. It is reporting the full size of the card and not the actual unused space. Maybe my expectation is wrong on that, but it would be more helpful to know how much space I have since I already know what size card I installed.

I'm liking the app, though fumbling with getting used to it being there. It's nice for one-handed application switching. I have gotten used to the 2-handed method (alt and menu key, then select home, then choose the icon). I'm sure with time I'll also wonder how I lived without it.

I have noticed since installing QuickLaunch I'm losing roughly 1 meg of memory an hour. It didn't seem like I was losing it quite that fast prior to the install.

Also, when I looked this morning in the Device Information I noticed the "uptime" was reporting as 7 hours. If this is reporting the amount of time since a reboot then:
    1) VERY helpful, and
    2) My Blackberry did a spontaneous reboot in the middle of the night last night. I have no way of knowing if it has done that before...but it does concern me. Can I get confirmation on exactly what this uptime is reporting so I can try to further troubleshoot? I'm a tiny bit concerned the reboot was the result of QuickLaunch but don't know that...and maybe I didn't have a reboot at all (depending on what this reports).
    05-08-09 02:43 PM
    uptime is time since last battery pull.
    05-08-09 02:44 PM
    Thank you for taking the time to respond.

The 1 meg of memory per hour doesn't overly concern me, and I'm glad you are positive your app doesn't have a memory leak. I was definitely having issues prior to my newest OS install and I think an app was to blame. At this time I only have my necessary apps installed and the loss of memory is acceptable. I start out at 40 always, and never get down to below 32. I can live with that. And I didn't mean to say your app was the cause for sure. It was more talking out loud.

I see what you are saying about the RAM memory...you have yours in megs whereas the Status>Options has it in kbs.

You didn't respond to the statement about the memory card. However I think I goofed on that as well. I have a 16 gig card installed...so 7 gigs left would probably be correct. My apologies on that.

I love the app. Thank you. I'm getting used to using more and more. Between regular shortcuts from the keyboard and this app things are fast and easy to get to. While one can always use the alt back key combo to cycle through open apps and/or get to the home screen, it does require 2 hands. Your app gives me the flexibility to do the same things with only one hand.

Thank you.
    05-10-09 10:29 AM
    Thanks.
    Just curious to know what happened to this?

David
    05-10-09 09:39 PM

David
    Delayed... Issues with other devices so I think Cheetah is still working out those...

05-10-09 11:30 PM

David
    Try here... Due to start in a few days (fingers crossed)...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/quicklaunch-2-0-beta-test-thread-220583/

05-17-09 01:37 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/qui...thread-220583/

05-17-09 01:38 AM
    Well with 2.0 just coming out for the Storm, it's only a matter of time before it drops for the 83xx series! Can't wait! This is seriously an AWESOME app, that the makes any BB THAT much better.
    05-27-09 12:01 PM
    Are we getting any closer? Hope so

05-31-09 09:55 PM
    83xx = New stepchild! LOL!!

David
    06-02-09 09:49 PM
    was about to purchase then i realized an update was coming, might as well wait.
    06-04-09 09:07 PM
    yes coming soon. 8900 and 9000 should be released this weekend then 83xx and 81xx is next.
    06-04-09 09:42 PM
    Next weekend? Can't wait!
    06-05-09 06:18 AM
    I upgraded to version 2.08 for 8330 Curve from version 1.4 and my previous activation code does not work....Can someone help with this.

Thanks
    06-22-09 10:24 PM
    I upgraded to version 2.08 for 8330 Curve from version 1.4 and my previous activation code does not work....Can someone help with this.

Thanks
    You should have received a new activation code along with the upgrade. Check your account for a new code.
    06-22-09 10:27 PM
236 ... 678910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD