Got this last week, I mite not have it totally decked like I'm sure some of you do, but I gotta say this app is AWESOME. Definitely makes texting for me so much faster! For the price it definitely can't be beat. Not that it's a big deal, but is it possible to highlight more than 1 thing if I want to move it? If anyone knows could you let me know? Thanks
    Hi. I'll be adding the multiple select in a future update for sure.
    03-25-09 12:33 AM
    I tried setting up quicklaunch with Shazam but when I select it nothing happens, sup?
    04-01-09 06:40 PM
    CheetahAce, that's awesome that you'll be adding that, now my next questions. How will I know about an update? I'm still relatively new so will I have to keep checking the site or will I get an email letting me know that an update is available and how much will it cost? I seriously love how people don't waste time getting back to one another on this site, it's great!
    04-02-09 05:34 AM
    Great app. I've been using it for about two weeks and being able to pop up a list of short cuts and start an app from any screen is awesome.
    04-02-09 07:30 AM
    Like HellKatz I too cannot load shazam from the Quicklaunch menu.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 07:34 AM
    Help,

I am trying to purchase this software and I can't read the last 2 digests of my pin number. I tried reducing the font as well as typing mypin and then space bar. No luck. I don't know what else to do right now.

TIA
    04-02-09 12:54 PM
    Help,

I am trying to purchase this software and I can't read the last 2 digests of my pin number. I tried reducing the font as well as typing mypin and then space bar. No luck. I don't know what else to do right now.

TIA
    Call ur carrier they should be able to give it to after u give thwm the ime number from in the phone.

04-02-09 03:06 PM
    I have a question. I just switched over from my Storm to a 8330. I purchased QuickLaunch for my Storm and I was wondering if I would need to buy it all over again or could I just download the correct QuickLaunch for the 8330?

It is my favorite and most use app, but I'd hate to have to buy it all over again just because I had to say goodbye to an unreliable phone.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Also, my girlfriend switched to a different curve would she just be able to update her pin as well or does she have to repurchase the app?
    Last edited by HeroBerry; 04-03-09 at 01:17 AM.
    04-03-09 12:51 AM
    Had if for a bit now, and it's an awesome App. My most favorite i think !!
    04-03-09 08:18 AM
    When I have my firewall enabled but not blocking any incoming messages, I get this error message when trying to use the SMS feature "The application QuickLaunch has attempted to open a conection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT policy." "Uncaught exception: Permission denied" I am not on BES. If I disable the firewall, I can use the SMS feature. Will that greatly compromise my BB security? Is there a work around? Thanks for your help - QuickLaunch and CB rock!
    04-03-09 11:26 AM
    This thing is awesome! I just got the trial version, to make sure it was something I'd actually use, not just something that sounded cool. I'm already hooked!
    How did you get a Trial version? MobiHand says that "Free trial is not available for this product". Is there another site you can get a trial from or is it not available for the 8330?
    Last edited by cozmo; 04-03-09 at 12:44 PM.
    04-03-09 12:29 PM
    I also just tried this with another theme and it worked fine.
    So it's looking like this is a problem with the theme you are using.
    Damnit. I just tried it with another theme (Elverado Today Theme). No Dice. Sent the outgoing text to my inbox on the home screen. I really like this app.
    04-03-09 08:37 PM
    yea. sorry about that. it's a rim thing as i've said. however it doesn't happen with all themes. guess we have to wait till they fix it.
    04-03-09 09:03 PM
    Is there a way to have Quicklaunch open up your SMS messages and your Yahoo mail folder? I have been experimenting, but, I can't quite get it to work.
    Last edited by indigoblu; 04-10-09 at 10:20 PM.
    04-10-09 10:13 PM
    I would like to know the same thing as well

04-10-09 10:14 PM
    No. Sorry. RIM currently doesn't provide access to folders.
    04-10-09 11:17 PM
    By the way, 83xx is the next to get an updated.
    I need some beta testers. If interested pm me. Testing will begin next week.
    thanks.
    04-10-09 11:18 PM
    dont they have 1.5 beta
    04-10-09 11:49 PM
    By the way, 83xx is the next to get an updated.
    I need some beta testers. If interested pm me. Testing will begin next week.
    thanks.
    PM sent :-)

04-13-09 03:40 AM
    I need a few more beta testers for the next release.
    (must be a current user).

send an email to nikkisoft dot support at gmail if interested.
    thanks.
    04-14-09 09:27 PM
    Message sent - glad to be able to help.

David
    04-14-09 09:34 PM
    Email sent - thanks.

04-14-09 11:55 PM
    I too like the other two can't get Shazam to load via QL?

04-15-09 01:40 AM
    Thanks for the heads up for this application.
    04-15-09 07:09 PM
    I still haven't gotten around to getting this. I'll most likely purchase it when I get the data plan.
    04-15-09 07:13 PM
236 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD