How in the world do I get the shortcut keys to work??? Lets say I want to add BB Messenger to QL, I go through the add menu and set M as the shortcut key. Now when I save and close and try the M to open BB Messenger it opens Messages instead.
    07-12-09 09:41 AM
    I'm not sure exactly what you're saying, but here's what I know:

Open QL>BB key>Add Item>Pick the item you want from the appropriate list (such as BBM from the Applications List)>Save. Next time you open QL, it's on your QL list.

I have QL set to my right convenience key.
    07-12-09 09:47 AM
    I'm not sure exactly what you're saying, but here's what I know:

Open QL>BB key>Add Item>Pick the item you want from the appropriate list (such as BBM from the Applications List)>Save. Next time you open QL, it's on your QL list.

I have QL set to my right convenience key.
    In the same screen where you pick the app, you can assign a shortcut key to open the app. That is the shortcut key that I can not get to work.
    07-12-09 10:02 AM
    In order to use the Quick Launch shortcuts keys, you need to OPEN QL first!
    At least that is what I have found. I have my right side convenience key set for QL and after I press it and then press "s"... I go right to my Sound Profiles.

I didn't think it was supposed to open shortcuts from the home screen...for that don't you need a different program?
    07-12-09 10:14 AM
    In order to use the Quick Launch shortcuts keys, you need to OPEN QL first!
    At least that is what I have found. I have my right side convenience key set for QL and after I press it and then press "s"... I go right to my Sound Profiles.

I didn't think it was supposed to open shortcuts from the home screen...for that don't you need a different program?
    That's the answer!!! Now I just need to figure out what app I have that is opening apps from the home screen. I really don't remember loading anything like that onto my BB. I have several keys that are opening apps but I'll be damned if I can figure out how to change those.
    07-12-09 10:29 AM
    If you have dialing from Home Screen turned off there are several shortcuts: Address Book (A), Browser (B), Compose (C), MemoPad (D), Profle (F), Help (H), AIM (I), Keyboard Lock (K), Calendar (L), Messages (M), BBMessenger (N), Options (O), Phone (P), Alarm (R), Search (S), Tasks (T), Calculator (U), Saved Messages (V), Windows Live Messenger (X), Yahoo messenger (Y)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 12:54 PM
    If you have dialing from Home Screen turned off there are several shortcuts: Address Book (A), Browser (B), Compose (C), MemoPad (D), Profle (F), Help (H), AIM (I), Keyboard Lock (K), Calendar (L), Messages (M), BBMessenger (N), Options (O), Phone (P), Alarm (R), Search (S), Tasks (T), Calculator (U), Saved Messages (V), Windows Live Messenger (X), Yahoo messenger (Y)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yup that's what I came up with.
    07-12-09 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD