02-17-12 07:45 AM
309 ... 56789 ...
tools
    CheetahAce I'm trying to update to the newest version too. I puchased from mobihand... any update on how you are going to support 'former' mobihand customers?
    11-20-11 09:03 PM
    I need a beta tester or 2 to test something for me.

Requirements:
    * Must own QL on an OS 7 device
    * Must have Berry Weather running on their device.

Let me know here if interested.
    Thanks
    I'd be game if I could get my copy of QL on my OS 7 device. Don't know how to transfer it now that it's not on Mobihand anymore.
    11-21-11 02:17 PM
    Notice: If you've bought QuickLaunch from mobihand and do not have version 3 do not upgrade on mobihand. QuickLaunch is not sold on mobihand anymore and they are asking customers to upgrade from version 1 or 2 to v3 for $1.99 even though they won't deliver the app to you and won't provide support if you email them about it.

If you have version 1 or 2 I recommend you purchase the app from app world. Mobihand owes me money so until they pay me this is going to continue to be an issue.

mobihand payment news here: http://forums.crackberry.com/theme-d...ayment-668639/

I don't know what I'm going to do yet for the upcoming update.
    11-22-11 01:42 PM
    sorry to hear about your (and many other's) trouble with them. Sounds like a bad situation all around.

Do you have a recommendation for people who have purchased v3+ from mobihand (ie. have an activation code)? Is it a lost cause for us until you receive payment from mobihand? (not that I'd blame you, since you haven't gotten paid for the licenses yet)
    11-22-11 04:28 PM
    I bought QL from AppWorld, but they are taking way too long to update the app, so I bought this app again from MibiHand to get the latest update quickly. And now, I think I will have to buy this app again from AppWorld..

I don't mind paying for this great app again and again due to circumstances.. But I hope the next update where "$" can be use to launch SMS folder??
    11-22-11 04:32 PM
    Fthis is getting to be one big serious pita. All I do is answer emails all day long regarding mobihand issues. I can't write 2 lines
    Uof code w/o stopping to answer non stop emails.
    Mobihand.
    stormsurvivor, hytran and tryfe like this.
    11-23-11 12:07 AM
    I need a beta tester or 2 to test something for me.

Requirements:
    * Must own QL on an OS 7 device
    * Must have Berry Weather running on their device.

Let me know here if interested.
    last 2 posters email me at nikkisoft dot
    support
    at g
    Hey CA, sorry I've been mostly "offline" last couple days.

I'm on a 9900 with latest OS 7.0.0.540 onboard.
    Am I too late to join the party? I've obviously tested for you before. Sending you an email…
    11-23-11 01:56 AM
    I'm having the same problem as some others it seems. I'm not sure if this has been answered earlier in the thread, but I bought QL from shop.crackberry, but now it seems to not be there any more. I recently upgraded to a 9900. How do I get QL back on it if its not on shopcrackberry anymore?
    OK so changed PIN for new 9900 on Mobihand (bought from there and not AppWorld). When I select 'Swap to another version' it just brings up a pop-up that has the title 'Swap to Another Version'. And that's it! Remainder of pop-up is blank.

Pinged CheetahA but does anyone know how to swap to another version on Mobihand?
    You must first have changed your PIN with Mobihand.
    This also assumes you were already on a v3.x of QL on your previous BB.

From your BB's Browser, go here:
    Superstore

Scroll down to QuickLaunch. Take note of your new Activation Code listed there.
    Click the green arrow on the right to download QL.

This will NOT get you the most current version of QL if you've upgraded to a newer device. For example, current version for my new 9900 is 3.9, but I still have v3.7.3 for 9800/9670/9100.
    So you will get a functional QL app back on your BB, even if it doesn't display 100% perfectly.
    jimmyjojo likes this.
    11-23-11 04:28 AM
    You must first have changed your PIN with Mobihand.
    This also assumes you were already on a v3.x of QL on your previous BB.

From your BB's Browser, go here:
    Superstore

Scroll down to QuickLaunch. Take note of your new Activation Code listed there.
    Click the green arrow on the right to download QL.

This will NOT get you the most current version of QL if you've upgraded to a newer device. For example, current version for my new 9900 is 3.9, but I still have v3.7.3 for 9800/9670/9100.
    So you will get a functional QL app back on your BB, even if it doesn't display 100% perfectly.
    Thanks a ton. This is what I was looking for.
    11-28-11 12:31 PM
    hey Cheetah, first i wanna thank you for getting me a new activation code for my new 9900 but i cant find a way to download for free to my device, been searching everywhere but got lost. Please help me with link that I'll be able to download and then use a code you get me. thx in advance.

if you need more info let me know please
    11-28-11 08:26 PM
    hey Cheetah, first i wanna thank you for getting me a new activation code for my new 9900 but i cant find a way to download for free to my device, been searching everywhere but got lost. Please help me with link that I'll be able to download and then use a code you get me. thx in advance.

if you need more info let me know please
    did you try 2 posts up?
    11-29-11 03:02 PM
    hey Cheetah, first i wanna thank you for getting me a new activation code for my new 9900 but i cant find a way to download for free to my device, been searching everywhere but got lost. Please help me with link that I'll be able to download and then use a code you get me.
    did you try 2 posts up?
    @ joju - Yep, look at my last post (Post#158) for a method of getting this done all on your own.
    11-29-11 07:09 PM
    Hey Cheetah .... hope this doesn't make you scream, but I had a Mobihand issue converting from 9000 to 9900. Decided to start clean and purchase "like new" from BBAppW. Purchased version 3.9 and registration code BBAW gave isn't working. Can you help?? Thanks so much!
    12-01-11 05:18 PM
    email me.....
    12-02-11 12:58 AM
    did you try 2 posts up?
    i did yes, thank you, but i was looking for to get latest version of QL
    12-02-11 10:03 AM
    @ joju - Yep, look at my last post (Post#158) for a method of getting this done all on your own.
    thx budd, but this not an option for latest version, i did it in the first place and works great even though its OS5 version. As perfectionist i wanna have latest one
    12-02-11 10:06 AM
    email me.....
    Showing my lack of knowledge here, but I don't know how to do that. Someone at Nikkisoft is supposed to be getting with BBAW today though. They e-mailed me last night... was that you????
    12-02-11 10:28 AM
    just purchased this new version again for my 9900. I figured need to support our buddy CheetahAce, so my total purchase of this app is 4...twice for me and each for son and wife
    12-02-11 11:17 AM
    There's an update Coming Soon!™

This is your last chance to report any bugs you have or request new features so sound off here and let me know.

Thanks.
    12-02-11 03:36 PM
    lol @ trademark
    12-02-11 05:40 PM
    Cheetah...

Can you confirm if the update will let QL open Fixmo? I haven't been able to.
    12-02-11 06:45 PM
    did u try the alternate launch methods?
    12-03-11 02:37 AM
    Yes. I tried them all. It doesn't open at all with the first 2... But with the alternative launch #2 I get an uncaught exception.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-11 10:26 AM
    Also i would love to be able to open FlightView app that i use often, please.
    12-03-11 04:11 PM
    Never mind...i just made my FlightView to work. Alternate method did the trick.

Thanks CA
    12-03-11 04:33 PM
309 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD