ok i can launch bridge now. cool. thx
    12-12-11 07:40 PM
    Hi there need some tips and advices. Alright so I finally went back to bb after a year with the ip4 yesterday and got an account on here and reading all these cools apps and stuff but damn some of them are so expensive . So I was wondering with apps like QL4 and sixtools, are there places I can get them cheaper or at a Sale price? I dont know where to look so if someones kinda enough to give me a few pointers for where to look for that would be great. btw got the 9900 so im on os7.
    12-12-11 08:04 PM
    Having no Camera Mute feature is an OS7 thing. It's still there for OS6 devices.
    Is this just an oversight? I believe when I accidentally had the 9700 version installed on my 9900 that the QL Mute option was there and working.
    12-12-11 08:07 PM
    ok i can launch bridge now. cool. thx
    No worries!
    Any way to grey out items in App List for which the user's already created a shortcut?
    Sure I can't be only QL power user that has forgotten some of his numerous shortcuts�

So the Bridge Toggle function I was requesting would just control the very topmost item in Bridge's UI.

12-12-11 08:19 PM
    When you turn bridge on do you have to keep the bridge app open? or can you close it?
    let me know.
    thanks
    12-12-11 10:45 PM
    When you turn bridge on do you have to keep the bridge app open? or can you close it?
    Nope, you can close it.
    12-13-11 04:18 AM
    … got an account on here and reading all these cools apps and stuff but damn some of them are so expensive . So I was wondering with apps like QL4 and sixtools, are there places I can get them cheaper or at a Sale price? I dont know where to look so if someones kinda enough to give me a few pointers for where to look for that would be great. btw got the 9900 so im on os7.
    Welcome back to BB, and welcome to CrackBerry!

There are 2 main stores for BB apps. 1st is BB App World. 2nd is Mobihand's App Store, which powers the CB Superstore.
    Unfortunately due to MH's financial woes, some developers have pulled from MH, including Nikkisoft & Shao-soft, makers of two apps you mentioned, QL & SixTools, respectively.

These apps do go on sale from time to time.
    A cool tool find premium apps for free or on sale is the free App Stalker by S4BB:
    Free App Stalker - Get paid apps for free - Download App Stalker - Get paid apps for free - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

But the best way to find out about apps going on sale is often to follow their dev on Twitter. Most will tweet when they're going on sale. A few to follow:
    @NikkisoftQL ; @Shao128 ; @Bellshare

BTW, if you're looking at SixTools for the extra Convenience Key feature, Shao also has an app for $1 less called ExtraKeys that offers only that without SixTools' other features.
    Last edited by elite1; 12-13-11 at 05:19 AM.
    heppycat likes this.
    12-13-11 05:16 AM
    Hi, what's up with mobihand? This is where I purchased quicklaunch and now I have a new phone but the version is not 3.8.3 and when I check for an update it says there is none. When I click on quicklaunch mobihand says they no long carry this app. When I click on choose another version all I get is a box with nothing in it.

I did email niki and got a new code for my new phone but why can't I get the newest version? I emailed them back and just got the faq page from them which does no good since I can't get a version other than 3.7.3.
    12-13-11 06:56 PM
    Hi, what's up with mobihand? This is where I purchased quicklaunch and now I have a new phone but the version is not 3.8.3 and when I check for an update it says there is none. When I click on quicklaunch mobihand says they no long carry this app. When I click on choose another version all I get is a box with nothing in it.

I did email niki and got a new code for my new phone but why can't I get the newest version? I emailed them back and just got the faq page from them which does no good since I can't get a version other than 3.7.3.
    Where have you been? Mobihand is "broke" and most of the bigger developers have pulled out due to non-payment from them.
    There is a bunch of threads on this subject:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/theme-d...ayment-668639/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...bihand-669607/
    Last edited by tellsells; 12-13-11 at 07:13 PM.
    12-13-11 07:11 PM
    No doubt but I'm not getting any help on getting the latest 3.8.3 version even from niki soft. So I just purchased again from app world and now it say the code app world gave me which is the same one niki sent me for my new phone doesn't work. So now I have to contact them again. What a pain in the rear.

BTW There support email says to download it from mobihand
    12-13-11 07:21 PM
    Nikkisoft support is usually really good.
    Did you e-mail them at:
    [email protected]
    12-13-11 07:34 PM
    Yep, started to wonder about I put the sd card out of the old phone with a quicklaunch backup on it so I'm formating and going to try again. Getting frustrating for sure. If that doesn't work will email them once again.
    12-13-11 07:52 PM
    sigh... well it looks like app world already put up the text for QL 4 without actually approving the app yet. great. here come the angry emails about not being able to download. yay!

maybe i'll just post the release thread then. maybe. idk. blah..
    12-13-11 09:10 PM
    If you're reading this dont purchase on app world yet because i dont know what their system is going to do tomorrow because the upgrade price will be 1.99 and it will also be on sale for 1.99
    heppycat likes this.
    12-13-11 09:12 PM
    Not mad, just frustrated.

BTW why all of a sudden is crackberry in moble on my laptop.
    Is something wrong here now???
    12-13-11 09:41 PM
    If you're reading this dont purchase on app world yet because i dont know what their system is going to do tomorrow because the upgrade price will be 1.99 and it will also be on sale for 1.99
    I just bought Quicklaunch 3.9 2 weeks ago, to update to QL 4.0 do I have to pay $1.50?
    12-13-11 09:41 PM
    Too late all ready did as you know. Just my friggen luck too.
    12-13-11 09:42 PM
    Not mad, just frustrated.

BTW why all of a sudden is crackberry in moble on my laptop.
    Is something wrong here now???
    Things aren't going your way, are they? LoL

Most likely you accidentally changes the page format style of the site on your lappy.
    At the bottom of most Forums pages, you'll find a little dropdown menu. That's the Quick Style Chooser. Change that to New CrackBerry Theme or New CrackBerry Them (Playground), then refresh the page and you should be fine.
    12-13-11 09:51 PM
    I just bought Quicklaunch 3.9 2 weeks ago, to update to QL 4.0 do I have to pay $1.50?
    I don't know the answer to that question, but it's $1.99, not $1.50.
    Just sayin'...
    12-13-11 09:53 PM
    Nope didn't change a thing. Also just went to crackberry on my playbook and it is in mobile also. Never had anything like this before. Someone on here hack me or what? Everything else loads normal.
    12-13-11 09:53 PM
    I'm just going to watch this space for a heads up to make a purchase through AppWorld. The cod from my 9550 works, which just goes to show how awesome your skills are. New shiny device, new shiny os, new shiny QuickLaunch soon to be...
    9850 VzW 7.0.0.374 attached to (my) BES E 5.0.3.31 with a Playbook 2.0.0.4869 bridged if you need a tester for anything. If not I'll be staying out of the way =)
    12-13-11 10:00 PM
    I don't know the answer to that question, but it's $1.99, not $1.50.
    Just sayin'...
    my appworld say its $1.50 to upgrade
    12-13-11 10:11 PM
    my appworld say its $1.50 to upgrade
    Well go figure! I take it back then.
    Wonder if it's an exchange rate thing; I had heard AW was going to be updating their exchange rates again.
    12-13-11 10:28 PM
    that's weird because app world doesn't even have an option for 1.50. the lowest available choice on app world for a price is 1.99
    12-13-11 10:30 PM
    that's weird because app world doesn't even have an option for 1.50. the lowest available choice on app world for a price is 1.99
    so, does it mean that I have to pay again to upgrade?
    12-13-11 10:33 PM
309 ... 910111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD