i'm trying to add one more feature so i need a beta tester.
    previous beta testers are preferred because they know the routine.
    beta testing for me is a lot of work. lots of emails flying back and forth and downloading lots of versions etc etc.

i need one person to help me w/ this feature and someone who can download and test and report back to me reasonably quickly.
    12-09-11 12:32 PM
    I haven't beta tested for you before... but I can try. I'm at work so my responses could be delayed by 30 minutes or so.
    12-09-11 02:06 PM
    beta testing for me is a lot of work. lots of emails flying back and forth and downloading lots of versions etc etc.

i need one person to help me w/ this feature and someone who can download and test and report back to me reasonably quickly.
    i'm game.....my 4 year old jacked my playbook so now i'm bored..
    12-09-11 06:18 PM
    u available now?
    12-09-11 10:59 PM
    I'm available...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-11 10:50 AM
    u available now?
    i am now..
    12-10-11 02:25 PM
    So when this update comes out, what are we supposed to do if we got the app thru Mobihand?
    12-11-11 12:30 AM
    No ota's. i dont like ota's. Mobihand Ponzihand has every version of QuickLaunch.
    If you want to switch versions email mobihand support and tell them to give you the correct version for your device. You paid them money to handle an account for you and provide you with service and the proper version of the app you purchased.
    tried that and look what I got:

Email 1:

I told them I had another version of QL on ny account, (I had a 9930 and swithced to a 9360)

Response from MH:

Hello,

You have the right version for OS 7.0 in your account. Please try to download again.

Thank you,

Erica
    Mobihand, Inc
    Smartphone Apps and Smartphone Accessories - MobiHand Store
    The App Store Company

Ticket Details
    ===================
    Ticket ID: MWQ-954395
    Department: Customer Support
    Priority: Medium

Email 2:

"Hello

Its the correct version for 7.0 devices but its not the correct screen resolution. My device is a 9360.

Thanks"

Response from MH:

"Hello,

Please read below and contact the developer directly at [email protected].

This is an auto-generated response to your support request. Do not reply to this email.

Most of the questions asked can be answered by checking the FAQ on nikkisoft.com.
    For your convenience the FAQ is included in this email.

If the solutions below do not resolve your issue or if you have further questions please send an email to NikkiSoft Support at [email protected].

Frequently Asked Questions"

and below all your Q&A

Email 3:

"Hello,

In previous device changes I've never had to contact support from the developer. In "my apps" in "my account" there's always been an option that says "swap version", if I click that nothing happens.

I bought the app from you, Mobihand, and I want you to help me with this, because its not an issue with the developer, its a problem with the version of the app that appears in my Mobihand Account.

Thanks,"

Im still waiting for an answer, but I'm not getting my hopes up... Actually I think I'll wait for the AW update...

Mobihand sucks...
    12-11-11 01:15 AM
    So when this update comes out, what are we supposed to do if we got the app thru Mobihand?
    Support the dev and buy it again...
    12-11-11 01:16 AM
    This is one of the best application and dev really deserves to be supported.

I'm buying it even though i bought it through mobihand before
    12-11-11 09:17 AM
    Gah! I wish I had seen this thread before just now.
    I bought meter berry through CB through mobihand yesterday. Purchased and charged at 1:30pm and did not receive a link to dl until 10:30 pm last night after receiving an email right after purchase that they were verifying my payment and would get me a link within 15 min.

I am new to BB but this QL sounds nice. I may have to splurge. Thanks developers.
    I can imagine I'd use many of the features.

Learned my lesson though. App world or bust!
    12-11-11 04:51 PM
    Get a refund for meterberry or you've just wasted your money. Repurchase at app world
    12-11-11 05:56 PM
    Hey Cheetah, whats the ETA for the new update???
    12-11-11 09:53 PM
    Just finished coding now. Submitting tomorrow. Available tue or wed.
    12-12-11 02:54 AM
    Get a refund for meterberry or you've just wasted your money. Repurchase at app world
    Last I knew MB is only available from MH, so hopefully that poster's not out of luck.
    App World certainly wouldn't allow an app named "MeterBerry" unless they've loosened up on stuff like that.
    12-12-11 04:19 AM

Just finished coding now. Submitting tomorrow. Available tue or wed.
    Anything left for a previous beta tester to test? Just let me know!
    12-12-11 04:31 AM
    Last edited by CheetahAce; 12-12-11 at 04:45 AM.
    12-12-11 04:34 AM
    Whoa looks awesome!

Screenshot makes me curious: can the user left-justify the QL menu items as in past versions vs centered as shown?
    Also can the user select whether the entire QL menu appears appears centered as shown, or on the right or left margin of the screen?
    12-12-11 04:42 AM
    I didn't get your email. Can't do folders. I don't have a playbook. how do you turn the bridge on / off?
    Dang that sucks re the folders. I'd love a QL shortcut to my Games folder.

Sorry I did take some screenshots of the Bridge app. Should I bother posting them?
    It appears to work relatively simply.

You know it might ne easiest for you just to DL the Bridge app yourself. Doesn't matter that you're not actually connecting to anything, you'll see how it works:
    Free BlackBerry Bridge - Download BlackBerry Bridge - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    12-12-11 04:49 AM
    is anyone able to launch bridge from QL?
    12-12-11 01:58 PM
    9810 with OS 7.0.585 using QL version 3.9
    Cannot open Bridge from QL
    12-12-11 02:24 PM
    9810 with OS 7.0.585 using QL version 3.9
    Cannot open Bridge from QL
    Firstly got MH to give me v3.9 for OS7. Good news.

Anyway, more good news�
    I can launch Bridge with QL!!!

For some reason there are 2 entries: BlackBerry Bridge & BlackBerryBridge. Note 2nd one has no space. That one launches Bridge.
    (Screenshot below)

There's a 3rd item a bit down called Bridge Update. Didn't check if that did anything.

12-12-11 06:48 PM

Anyway, more good news�

For some reason there are 2 entries: BlackBerry Bridge & BlackBerryBridge. Note 2nd one has no space. That one launches Bridge.
    (Screenshot below)

There's a 3rd item a bit down called Bridge Update. Didn't check if that did anything.

Click to view quoted image
    Good find. I also have 2 Bridge entries in QL. The top one does nothing but the second one works.
    12-12-11 07:03 PM
    QL 4 will be released the day after tomorrow. missed the submission deadline.
    12-12-11 07:26 PM

Anyway, more good news�

(Screenshot below)

Click to view quoted image
    ok cool i'll check that out. i didnt notice the no space one
    12-12-11 07:27 PM
309 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD