I see all sorts of funkiness in the applications list.

I just side-loaded yoMotion Advanced Calculator on my 9810 but it's nowhere to be found in the Add Item list.

Then again, some apps are listed twice (like eBay) and some apps are listed by their cod name (net_rim_whatever).

One would think that if Options->Device->Application Management can read them, any app could...
    10-25-11 07:24 AM
    I see all sorts of funkiness in the applications list.

I just side-loaded yoMotion Advanced Calculator on my 9810 but it's nowhere to be found in the Add Item list.

Then again, some apps are listed twice (like eBay) and some apps are listed by their cod name (net_rim_whatever).

One would think that if Options->Device->Application Management can read them, any app could...
    1. Don't side load.

2. That's because those apps probably have multiple runnable modules.

3. Not true
    10-25-11 12:28 PM
    1. Shortcut to wipe the smudges off my screen.
    2. Since the menu key can pop up the appswitcher by a press and hold on the 9930, can you give that press and hold functionality to the phone pickup and back keys to launch an app as well?
    3. Can the sym key be used for a shortcut?
    4. Terminate a task that is unresponsive!!
    5. Set alarm clock on
    6. Toggle DriveSafe.ly
    7. Toggle Pandora

Thanks for a great product!
    10-25-11 10:56 PM
    Can the the size of the popup menu be increased ? I'm using 9850? I increased the font to larger but its not finger friendly. Maybe an option for the user to select? are there any themes for this app?
    10-26-11 08:03 PM
    Just purchased quicklaunch via mobihand, but it doesn't seem to work well. I'm using ist on my Bold 9900 to toggle between 2G and 3G. The problem is, that it toggles between 2G only, 3G only and 2G/3G both. The right way would be "2G" and "2G/3G"

Another problem is that my keyboard shortcut does not work. Everytime i try to use the shortcut, the universal search opens.
    10-27-11 03:20 AM
    QuickLaunch has been updated to v3.8.3 on Mobihand and CB app stores which fixes the bedside mode shortcut bug.

The version listed is still 3.8.2 but if you download again you will 3.8.3.

Any idea when the updated version will be available through Blackberry App World?
    10-27-11 09:16 AM
    ...my keyboard shortcut does not work. Everytime i try to use the shortcut, the universal search opens.
    Options, Display, Home Screen Prefs, choose Application Shortcuts instead of Universal Search

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-11 07:50 PM
    Can the the size of the popup menu be increased ? I'm using 9850? I increased the font to larger but its not finger friendly. Maybe an option for the user to select? are there any themes for this app?
    Will this be fixed for OS7 devices? Or is it just a bug with OS7? I have a 9900, and even when set to "larger" it is still quite small. Thanks.
    Last edited by Aceroller; 11-01-11 at 03:15 PM. Reason: spelling
    11-01-11 03:13 PM
    Will this be fixed for OS7 devices? Or is it just a bug with OS7? I have a 9900, and even when set to "larger" it is still quite small. Thanks.
    There will be a larger font option in the next update.
    11-02-11 08:17 PM
    I did a search to see if this has been addressed elsewhere since I don't know when the change took effect and could not find anything. If it has been addressed elsewhere a link to the thread would be OK.

I see that QuickLaunch is no longer available on the Mobihand sites. How does this effect availability of updates/upgrades for those of us that purchased the program through Mobihand?

Out of curiosity, what happened?
    11-13-11 02:08 PM
    Several developers have pulled from mobihand. Bellshare, shaosoft.. some others.

http://forums.crackberry.com/theme-d...ayment-668639/

I'm not sure how this will affect current mobihand customers yet.
    11-13-11 02:24 PM
    Several developers have pulled from mobihand. Bellshare, shaosoft.. some others.

http://forums.crackberry.com/theme-d...ayment-668639/

I'm not sure how this will affect current mobihand customers yet.
    This is very distressing, I have a lot of purchases through Mobihand. But regarding QuickLaunch, I have been waiting for the update re: larger fonts and do not currently have it installed on my phone because it takes too much time to use right now because it is not exactly finger friendly on my 9810. That said, when you have the update available that adds a larger font size, how will I get it as the in app update (at least the last time I had it on my phone) was not functioning. .
    11-13-11 03:09 PM
    I don't know yet. Thinking about it.
    11-13-11 03:22 PM
    Well, one mystery solved then anyway.
    Just got my 9900 this weekend, and couldn't figure out what the heck was up with QL not upgrading...

I still have the 9800/9670 version of 3.7.3 onboard at least.

Hitting Check For Updates in the QL Options screen does nothing. Is there any way you could enable updating that way, Cheetah?
    11-13-11 08:45 PM
    no. the in app update doesnt work on the later versions because it was more difficult with os7 so i disabled it temporarily.
    11-13-11 10:10 PM
    no. the in app update doesnt work on the later versions because it was more difficult with os7 so i disabled it temporarily.
    An idea I really hope you would please seriously consider:

Since an Activation Code is required for QL to work anyway, how about having OTA links on the Nikkisoft site?
    This is what Bellshare does.

Bellshare site also has a form to submit old Activation Codes & new PIN's to get a new Act'n Code emailed for your new device as well. Not sure how hard that is to implement though...

But hopefully just hosting an OTA link at least of the most current version for each device wouldn't be too hard to do.
    11-14-11 01:30 PM
    probably what i'll do is have an ota on nikkisoft.com for the next update.
    for a while anyway. then after that for future updates i'll probably just stick w/ app world
    and maybe put it on sale cheap for awhile so ppl can get it there.
    i dont like ota's which is why i've never done them. everytime i have an ota
    it's gets downloaded waaayyyy more times than it should and i get charged for the bandwidth and then i get 100's of emails from ppl pretending to be customers saying their activation code doesnt work which takes a lot of time for me to get through and it's a big headache. it's not worth it.
    11-14-11 05:02 PM
    Okay cool, thanks for the explanation too. Not to be ignorant since you've probably looked into it anyway, but is there maybe better software to check the activation codes for validity?

I actually originally bought QL from AW. Once I started testing for you and you got me a copy from MH too, I never bothered with the AW one again.
    Because of all this I looked up my copy there, and AW shows it in my Uninstalled but is asking me for $4.99 when I go to re-install. Nice.

BTW, AW shows v3.9 when I looked, iirc.
    11-14-11 09:52 PM
    I'm having the same problem as some others it seems. I'm not sure if this has been answered earlier in the thread, but I bought QL from shop.crackberry, but now it seems to not be there any more. I recently upgraded to a 9900. How do I get QL back on it if its not on shopcrackberry anymore?
    11-17-11 04:57 PM
    OK so changed PIN for new 9900 on Mobihand (bought from there and not AppWorld). When I select 'Swap to another version' it just brings up a pop-up that has the title 'Swap to Another Version'. And that's it! Remainder of pop-up is blank.

Pinged CheetahA but does anyone know how to swap to another version on Mobihand?
    11-18-11 04:35 PM
    I need a beta tester or 2 to test something for me.

Requirements:
    * Must own QL on an OS 7 device
    * Must have Berry Weather running on their device.

Let me know here if interested.
    Thanks
    11-19-11 01:40 PM

Requirements:

Thanks

I'm game.

Sent from my OSBB'd 9930 via Tapatalk
    11-19-11 02:27 PM

Requirements:

Thanks

Quite interested.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    11-19-11 02:38 PM
    last 2 posters email me at nikkisoft dot
    support
    at g
    11-19-11 02:43 PM
    i could test it too...

bold 9930
    11-20-11 05:44 PM