Bedside Mode shortcut seems to have stopped working on the last release. It worked on the prior release. Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    08-29-11 08:50 PM
    Bedside mode on my 9930 and on my wife's 9650 work exactly the same. It goes in to bedside mode and after about 45 seconds the clock fades out completely. It is technically still in bedside mode, but no clock. It would be great to have the clock stay on just like the regular bedside mode.
    08-29-11 09:15 PM
    Bedside Mode shortcut seems to have stopped working on the last release. It worked on the prior release. Anyone else having this issue?

Doh! I forgot to set all permissions to 'Allow'. All is well again.

08-29-11 09:52 PM
    seems to be an issue w/ bedside mode. can ppl chime in here when it's convenient for you and tell me if it works or not and what os and device you have?
    08-29-11 10:49 PM
    what is the module name for docs to go in os7?
    DocsToGo

You can also remove Sheet and Slideshow To Go from the available app list, neither will launch on their own.

I also noticed that Password Lock isn't available in the app list...
    Last edited by hytran; 08-30-11 at 07:24 AM.
    08-30-11 07:20 AM
    Having issues with Bold 9900 (OS 7.0.0.353).. QL often freezes for no reason. Have to hold Menu button to get back to home screen then reboot to get QL working again.

Tried battery pull, and re-installing QL, but still the same issue.
    08-31-11 02:39 PM
    Having issues with Bold 9900 (OS 7.0.0.353).. QL often freezes for no reason. Have to hold Menu button to get back to home screen then reboot to get QL working again.

no issues on my 9930 running same OS.

oh and .353 is a LEAKED OS and pretty much any developer will tell you they dont support LEAKED OS's and if your having issues with an app on it then to deal with it
    08-31-11 03:41 PM

Covered in the faq.
    08-31-11 06:50 PM
    no issues on my 9930 running same OS.

oh and .353 is a LEAKED OS and pretty much any developer will tell you they dont support LEAKED OS's and if your having issues with an app on it then to deal with it

True enough..

I may get rid of it in the end. Seems kind of useless on OS7 with universal search and touchscreen on 9900 anyway.
    08-31-11 09:16 PM
    ...however i never said i dont support leaked os's.
    08-31-11 10:51 PM
    Can anyone post the COD for OS7 version? Stupid Appwrold won't let me upgrade! Eventhough it gave me a new pin...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-11 05:02 PM
    Covered in the faq.
    I can't even get into the QL options to do what the FAQ suggests. My BB freezes once I click on the options and I have to reboot the entire phone to unfreeze it.

please help.
    09-04-11 10:33 PM
    ok but the FAQ doesn't mention anything about going into QL Options
    09-04-11 10:56 PM
    Somethings I have noticed on my 9810:

- transparency does not seem to work
    - Search does not launch Universal Search and there is no listing for Universal Search
    - the tiny font size, even when set to larger and bold is too small (I know you mentioned this early on but you gotta fix it, man. You just have to!)
    - is there a way to make the profile select faster? (I am going to consult the FAQ right now).
    - as mentioned above, Docs To Go will not launch and the entries if Sheet and Slideshow To Go do nothing.
    09-05-11 10:24 PM
    Somethings I have noticed on my 9810:

- transparency does not seem to work
    - Search does not launch Universal Search and there is no listing for Universal Search
    - the tiny font size, even when set to larger and bold is too small (I know you mentioned this early on but you gotta fix it, man. You just have to!)
    - is there a way to make the profile select faster? (I am going to consult the FAQ right now).
    - as mentioned above, Docs To Go will not launch and the entries if Sheet and Slideshow To Go do nothing.
    * yes it does. transparency is not avail for default color. change to black or something else. it has always been this way

* i'll take a look

* see 1st post

* maybe. i'll take a look

* i posted here asking for module names for docs. noone replied. need those to fix
    09-06-11 01:55 AM
    universal search is there. make sure you have the latest version.
    of if unfortunately obtained from app world then the update will be there any day.
    09-06-11 02:04 AM
    universal search is there. make sure you have the latest version.
    of if unfortunately obtained from app world then the update will be there any day.
    Can't wait to try this out! Still waiting on 3.10(?) on MobiHand, I'll be patient =).
    09-06-11 04:05 AM
    * i posted here asking for module names for docs. noone replied. need those to fix

I believe someone did reply earlier in the thread.

There are 22 modules listed under Documents to Go. The first one is "DocsToGo", the second is "DocsToGoCommon".
    Last edited by RoninKSB; 09-06-11 at 07:32 AM.
    09-06-11 06:42 AM
    Did so! Did so!

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post6630006

Unless you want all the modules. Note that there doesn't seem to be a way to launch individual apps anymore, just the main app...
    09-06-11 07:29 AM
    I just updated from V3.9 to V3.9 on Mobihand, but still no Universal Search Implementation.

Could you provide us a recent build please =). (you could send one trough PM, will handle with care.)
    09-06-11 09:25 AM
    Great app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-11 09:30 AM
    Oops double post :x
    09-06-11 09:31 AM
    Since I'm on OS7 QuickLaunch Freezes every Once in a While.

This happens about every 50 "Shortcuts", QuickLaunch opens up, and after pressing the Hotkey to launch an App it Freezes and can only be resolved by rebooting the Device.

Or is there a way within the OS to "Force Shut" an app.
    09-06-11 12:30 PM
    Since I'm on OS7 QuickLaunch Freezes every Once in a While.

This happens about every 50 "Shortcuts", QuickLaunch opens up, and after pressing the Hotkey to launch an App it Freezes and can only be resolved by rebooting the Device.

Or is there a way within the OS to "Force Shut" an app.

Yep same here it freezes on me as well

09-06-11 01:43 PM
    I believe someone did reply earlier in the thread.

There are 22 modules listed under Documents to Go. The first one is "DocsToGo", the second is "DocsToGoCommon".
    Thanks. I'll need a beta tester to test this for me. anyone interested let me know
    09-06-11 01:51 PM
309 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD