anyone with QL for OS7 interested in testing a new feature for me?
    I would love to test the new features.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-11 07:47 PM
    Your app is awesome. I would like to test your new features.
    08-23-11 09:17 PM
    no pm's.
    who's available to test it now?

must have QL OS7
    must have purchased from cb or mobihand and NOT crApp World.
    must not be lazy.
    08-23-11 10:00 PM
    I'm good to go.
    08-23-11 10:02 PM
    email me at nikkisoft dot
    support at
    g
    08-23-11 10:05 PM
    I have sent pm to you at 8:44, it is my sent box....

Email sent
    08-23-11 10:07 PM
    I purchased this a while ago on App World. Do I have to repurchase this because App World is being a real d0uche right now with trying to redownload QuickLaunch to my 9930!
    08-24-11 06:54 AM
    When I use quicklaunch to put the 9930 in bedside mode, it stays in bedside mode for about 45 seconds and then the clock disappears. This happens whether plugged in to a charger or not.
    08-24-11 09:52 AM
    who has time to test now? email me.
    must meet above conditions
    08-24-11 03:13 PM
    New in this update:
    * New Feature - Copy All
    This feature allows you to do a one click copy all text from emails, bbm, calendar etc.to the clipboard.
    Enable Copy All in QL Options

While in email or bbm or some app, position the cursor where you'd like to do a copy all. Select QL Copy All from the system and the entire field will be copied to the clipboard.

No more mundane menu menu, start selection, move cursors here and there menu select again etc etc to do a copy all!
    Hopefully.

This feature is a beta feature - may not work yet in all apps / situations

* fixed 2g/3g toggle bug
    * removed Permissions button in QL Options

v3.9 is currently on mobihand / crackberry.
    v3.9 has been submitted to app world etc etc yadda yadda

Thanks
    08-24-11 11:37 PM
    You're my hero! I couldn't imagine any BB without this app! <3
    08-25-11 09:27 AM
    I just installed the update this morning of Quick Launch for OS7 and now I can't use the Bedside Mode feature from the QL menu, it just brings up the clock. Yesterday before this update it worked just fine.
    08-25-11 10:53 AM
    New in this update:
    * New Feature - Copy All
    This feature allows you to do a one click copy all text from emails, bbm, calendar etc.to the clipboard.
    Enable Copy All in QL Options

While in email or bbm or some app, position the cursor where you'd like to do a copy all. Select QL Copy All from the system and the entire field will be copied to the clipboard.

No more mundane menu menu, start selection, move cursors here and there menu select again etc etc to do a copy all!
    Hopefully.

This feature is a beta feature - may not work yet in all apps / situations
    So far I can only get it to work when I'm composing an email, BBM or SMS, not in any received (when I try to use in it anything received, nothing gets copied - if I paste, it's whatever was previously copied).

Do love it tho. Wondering if it could be made a "QL Function" so that we could give it a shortcut instead of using it from the QL Menu?

(JMHO, I think RIM should pay the developers to include this in their OS's. I could NOT own a BB without it.)
    Last edited by sandra_17; 08-25-11 at 12:01 PM.
    08-25-11 11:47 AM
    I just installed the update this morning of Quick Launch for OS7 and now I can't use the Bedside Mode feature from the QL menu, it just brings up the clock. Yesterday before this update it worked just fine.
    Just an update, the Bedside Mode option that I have in QL now works, I found an OS update to my phone that I had not installed, I did that and now the Bedside Mode in QL works!!
    08-25-11 11:59 AM
    Any reason why WordRival doesn't show up in the applications list?
    08-25-11 01:00 PM
    So far I can only get it to work when I'm composing an email, BBM or SMS, not in any received (when I try to use in it anything received, nothing gets copied - if I paste, it's whatever was previously copied).

Do love it tho. Wondering if it could be made a "QL Function" so that we could give it a shortcut instead of using it from the QL Menu?

(JMHO, I think RIM should pay the developers to include this in their OS's. I could NOT own a BB without it.)
    I'll take a look at received.
    Unfortunately has to be from QL Menu.
    thx
    08-25-11 01:03 PM
    QuickLaunch for OS7 devices has been updated to v3.8.4

* Added Playlist launching
    * Added Podcast launching
    * Compose SMS bug fixed
    * Scheduled Reboot bug fixed

I just updated this for the Bold 9930 and have a question that I can't figure out. I am good with Blackberry but I am stumped and probably thinking too hard on this.

I used to use Ultimate Lock to lock my device because it was great app but doesn't work on OS7. In QL there is an option to set it up to lock your device. I cannot get it to work for some reason and every parameter I put in there it just opens up my sounds/options menu and then it freezes the app up until I have to do a battery pull. Is there anything you can do to help me with this?

If you could PM me with the response as I tried to send you one but your box is full so you can't receive it. Thanks!
    08-25-11 11:17 PM
    Hello there Dev,

I was searching over the forum where i can find a thread to post BUG/Error for QL but look like CB on search is a Mess,

So here is the first picture i take with BB menu open and by the look of it it has 300 QL Lock Tilt and the same for Unlock i made a Ss in the middle of the Error so you can see what im talking about.
    Here is the Picture
    http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...1&d=1314421297

And another Bug or i dont know what exactly it is but i set to open QL with 6tool Mute/Play button and when i hit that button it opens the QL fine in the Corner, But when i press it again it will not close the QL Menu it will send me into a Black Screen and the menu Is still there. i wish i could do a a screen shot of the issue but look like it wont allow me to do any other button press only Back button and UP/DOWN(volume on the side).

i might think only i might think is from this 2 QL-Shortcuts
    Why it appears that long row of QL tilt is cause when i open Stay Lit, it will stay lit but when i want to open QL again it wont open cause of the BUG on to the app(please try put stay lit on to one of you BB keys and then open again you QL see if it opens, if not then hit BB button and in the menu you will see a long list of QL tilt as shown in the picture)

The same thing it happen with Now Playing it wont open my Now Playing list at all but it freezes the device so i have to press and hold BB button and after that it will unfreeze the device but the app wont work so i have to pull the battery.

Hope i explain as much is I knew and in case you have some questions fell free to send me a prv msg, i was trying to send you in the inbox but look like your is full !
    Thank you and Good Luck.
    Last edited by UnknownError507; 08-27-11 at 12:10 AM.
    08-26-11 04:40 PM
    you didnt attach a pic
    08-26-11 06:55 PM
    I'm not sure if I'm missing something obvious, but is there a way to add an application to Quicklaunch that isn't in the application list? Specifically, I'm trying to add "Documents To Go", but it isn't in the list. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
    08-26-11 11:46 PM
    I'm not sure if I'm missing something obvious, but is there a way to add an application to Quicklaunch that isn't in the application list? Specifically, I'm trying to add "Documents To Go", but it isn't in the list. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
    Wow; I just noticed there's no entry for Documents To Go yet I still have it as a shortcut already. I'm sure it was there on OS6 because I do have it added. FYI, I restored my backup file from my 9650 to my 9930. The shortcut works fine on OS7 too.
    08-27-11 08:01 AM
    UOTE=kcpaynev1;6598789]go to your account, find QL, click swap to another version underneath it, swap to OS 7 version[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU. I was wondering why when I would click the download button on mobihand it kept giivng me my os6 version... I'll do this when I get to a computer. Loving the 9930! Coming from a 9630

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-11 09:56 AM
    I cannot add social feeds to my quick launch as an app shortcut. Anyone else have this problem? Any help would be appreciated

EDIT: just received an email from Nikkisoft. This is a known issue and will be corrected in an update "tomorrow or the next day"

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SpiritsFade; 08-27-11 at 01:56 PM.
    08-27-11 01:17 PM
    what is the module name for docs to go in os7?
    08-27-11 01:54 PM
    Sorry if is not the right place to ask questions, but how i can access a folder on to my menu folders, when i select folder launcher it gives me a bunch of sub folder in the system menu, but what i want it is i would love to launch a folder directly from QL.
    For example:
    I have a folder called Documents and in this folder i have 3 sub folders Work,Office,Customers and what im trying to do is to access one of the folder so i can chose a Document or a PDF but looks like is no such a thing in my launch folder, even when i go trough the sub-folders menu what QL give it to me i don't see WORK or Office i see document but i might think that document are are from the device, im not seeing my own folder i create on my menu ALL.

so if you or some one else could guide me trough the process how i can access that specific folder would be awesome.
    Thank you in advance.
    08-27-11 11:29 PM
309 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD