Has anyone noticed that the bluetooth toogle doesn't work on 5.0? I downloaded the latest version for os 5.0 and when I try the BT toogle it toogles the wifi instead. I've tried deleting and adding the bt toogle and get the same thing,
    07-17-10 12:25 PM
    It has been discussed in threads and the programmer just yesterday said it will be addressed by a new version that is being worked on.
    07-17-10 12:39 PM
    Has anyone noticed that the bluetooth toogle doesn't work on 5.0? I downloaded the latest version for os 5.0 and when I try the BT toogle it toogles the wifi instead. I've tried deleting and adding the bt toogle and get the same thing,

You're right, it still doesn't work, too bad, it's a feature I would use daily.
    07-17-10 12:40 PM
    cool, i did do a search, but missed it. thanks
    07-17-10 12:40 PM
    It's not a OS 5.0 issue; QL works fine on the Tour. It's the Bold's wifi option that hoses up QL. As F2, said, addressed and in the works.
    07-17-10 12:49 PM
    Can't wait for that problem to be resolved, among other things. I used the Bluetooth toggle a lot on my Tour.

I was unable to add third-party programs to my QL menu on the Bold. SocialScope, Facebook, Viigo, all of them weren't listed as applications I could add to the menu. I had to save my Tour settings and import those to my Bold's memory card in order to get it to work.

Looking forward to the new update.
    07-17-10 04:46 PM
    It works fine on the Bold 9000 with OS 5.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-10 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD