I bought quicklaunch for my storm, I recently got a replacement because of a screen problem. I now dont have quicklaunch because of the new phone. I still have the .jad file and activation code but I cant get it on my new storm. How do I get quicklaunch back?
    05-05-09 04:09 PM
    Best I can recall, QuickLaunch is PIN specific, so your original activation code will not work. Best suggestion I have would be to email their support and see what they can do for you.
    05-05-09 04:21 PM
    Best I can recall, QuickLaunch is PIN specific, so your original activation code will not work. Best suggestion I have would be to email their support and see what they can do for you.

Yep, Quicklaunch is PIN specific. You can also log into the crackberry store with the email address and password that you created when you bought Quicklaunch and change your PIN number on there. It will then provide you with a new activation code for your device.

When I did that, I got my new codes for all the software that I purchased - some codes worked and some didn't. If the new code for Quicklaunch doesn't work, you'll have to email them with your old PIN and give them your new PIN. They usually get back to you within an hour or so.
    05-05-09 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD