Ok, just updated to .607. I installed QuickLaunch and it works except for the "reset device" part. It asks if I'm sure I want to reset and when I select yes it does nothing.

Here is what I have done.

1. uninstalled and reinstalled twice

2. set permissions back and forth between allow and deny several times.

3. emailed the dev. he says there should be apps called reset and reset2 in the app list. There are no such apps there.

Every other part of the program works. Any ideas?
    04-07-10 12:56 PM
    Ok, just updated to .607. I installed QuickLaunch and it works except for the "reset device" part. It asks if I'm sure I want to reset and when I select yes it does nothing.

Here is what I have done.

1. uninstalled and reinstalled twice

2. set permissions back and forth between allow and deny several times.

3. emailed the dev. he says there should be apps called reset and reset2 in the app list. There are no such apps there.

Every other part of the program works. Any ideas?
    Go to Options (wrench icon)>Applications>Core>Email Setup>set default permissions>set ALL to allow. Do a battery pull and see if it works.
    04-07-10 01:06 PM
    Resetting now. Does setting everything to allow (some were not set to allow by default) open up any security concerns?

Fantastic, it's bricked. Put the battery in and the red light comes on. Then it goes off. Then nothing happens.... What now?

False alarm, 3 battery pulls and now it appears to be booting...
    Last edited by kyroguy; 04-07-10 at 01:22 PM.
    04-07-10 01:18 PM
    Yay! It worked! Not sure what was up with the not restarting after the battery pull but whatever it was seems to have passed.

Back to the question about the security concerns. Anything I should be worried about?
    04-07-10 01:27 PM
    I had the same issue the first time I tried to reboot via QL then realized that I was pressing 'NO" when it asked me if I was sure I wanted to. Dumb me.

Good Luck
    04-07-10 04:52 PM
    New QL problem with .607:

I can't seem to find a "WiFi toggle" option under the application list. Anyone else experiencing this or have any ideas on a fix?
    04-09-10 04:10 AM
    You can use the GPS toggle and just change the parameters to point to the wifi options. You can even rename the shortcut wifi toggle if you like.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-10 04:45 AM
    How exactly would I do that? There is only an option for "GPS config" not GPS toggle.
    04-09-10 06:03 PM
    Any updates anyone? I though surely by now a new version of QL would be available in appworld, but it's still 2.20. Still don't have WiFi toggle, and the Bluetooth toggle option only opens the connection page, but doesn't select anything for me.
    04-22-10 01:44 PM
    The most recent QL is version: 2.21.2, and I've been using this without any problems. Toggle Wi/Fi On/Off is listed under the applications list on mine, so I don't understand why you wouldn't have it listed. You may have to uninstall/install the app again.

I can't comment on app world because I don't use it. I purchase/download all my apps from Crackberry/Mobihand. Much better service, and I can always download my apps again. I had problems with app world.
    04-22-10 09:45 PM
    I contacted support. They told me to delete QL and delete app world, then reinstall both. I did that, and it installed 2.15.something and was worse than before. I contacted support again, and they gave me a discount code to make it free, and told me to get it from the mobihand site (which is where I now think I got it originally). Everything works now.
    04-23-10 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD