Hello all,

Having a weird issue with QL v2.12.4.

When I add certain apps to the QL menu, they are not put in list alphabetically. I have the option set to Yes on Add Items Alphabetically.

There are two apps that give me problems no matter what I do. One is edocrab and the other is Shazam.

Whenever I add these to my QL menu, they are just thrown in there anywhere, not alphabetically.

I have deleted these two and added them again thinking it might help but no joy. It is driving me nuts.

Any suggestions?? Again, so far, these are the only two apps that is doing this.

Thanks
    12-02-09 08:41 AM
    Upgrade to v. 2,15,7. And try again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 09:07 AM
    Upgrade to v. 2,15,7. And try again.

Where/How do I get that version?

2.12.4 is latest for Tour on their website.
    12-02-09 09:10 AM
    If you already have a list of apps set up in QL and they've been moved around and organised, then any new ones should only add alphabetically from the top of the list... Is this what you mean?

12-02-09 09:28 AM
    If you already have a list of apps set up in QL and they've been moved around and organised, then any new ones should only add alphabetically from the top of the list... Is this what you mean?

Don't know what you mean exactly but here is what I have:

Before:

BerryWeather
    Browser
    Contacts
    Facebook
    Pocket Express

After:

Berryweather
    Browser
    Contacts
    Shazam
    Facebook
    edocrab
    Pocket Express
    Google Maps

Again, I have Add Alphabetically set to yes, but it doesn't seem to be doing that.

There is no rhyme or reason on how it is added. Not at bottom or alphabetically, just shotgunned in there.
    12-02-09 11:12 AM
    Have you done a battery pull / reboot lately. If not, do that first and see if that fixes the issue. (Remove those 2 before the reboot)

Not a fix, but a workaround: highlight the misplaced entries, click MENU, select Move Item.

Not the answer you were looking for, but fixes it for now.

I would contact the developer for assistance if it persists and bothers you. His username here on CB is CheetahAce. Send him a PM.

12-02-09 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD