the fix is in 3.8.4. not 3.8.3.
    app world is always behind the other stores because they have an approval process.
    Last edited by CheetahAce; 08-22-11 at 10:28 PM.
    08-22-11 10:08 PM
    Can u guys try QSMS for me ?? I truly love that app and so do a lot of other people. But that darn thing just wouldn't work.it opens up an empty text in the SMS inbox in the background!

The app is OTA. It'll take you 2 seconds

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I used to love QSMS too but it doesn't even work with OS6, I don't think it will work with OS7 either.
    08-22-11 10:42 PM
    app world is always behind the other stores because they have an approval process.
    I downloaded it from app world for my 9900, one issue I have is that everytime I hit QL options, it won't enter to the menu, and I can't quit QL this app until I reboot my bb.
    Is that a bug? Or I did something wrong? Thanks
    08-25-11 08:28 PM
    because I am trying to upgrade my QL and there is no option for 9930 on CB App Superstore I am using the 4.5 version on OS7 but the popup screen is too small, luckily I remember my shortcuts but need the right version. Thanks!
    08-25-11 08:40 PM
    I purchased QuickLaunch for my 8900 from Crackberry App Store, and when i switched to the 9900 it installed 3.7.1. A check for upgrades in QL upgraded to 3.7.3 and says "9700 - OS 5.x". How do i upgrade to 3.8.x?
    08-25-11 11:27 PM
    Wow, tech support for QL calling people n00bs.

What a tool. Classy.

Waste of $4 for sure. Won't ever give you fools a dime again Cranky Cheetah Troll.

I totally agree. I wouldn't give that f!ck a dime with that ****ty attitude and the real tool here is the 15th poster in this thread...
    08-25-11 11:34 PM
    5 days later and still app world only has 3.8.3 -- so still buggy no SMS.
    08-27-11 08:18 PM
    I totally agree. I wouldn't give that f!ck a dime with that ****ty attitude and the real tool here is the 31st poster in this thread...
    Fixed your post...
    08-27-11 11:52 PM
    5 days later and still app world only has 3.8.3 -- so still buggy no SMS.

Exactly why when I updated to the OS7 version I purchased from Mobihand. They always get the updates immediately. App world has an approval period.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    08-27-11 11:56 PM
    yeah appworld isn't allowing quick launch to install.... does anyone have an OTA handy?
    08-28-11 03:13 PM
    Wow go easy CheetahAce lol, are you trying to make any money?
    08-28-11 03:32 PM
    Over a week now and STILL not on App World -- no way this is App World's fault IMO. It doesn't take a week to get approval for a simple bug fix.
    08-30-11 09:19 AM
    Great app, and I received great support. He went way out of his way to help me get my issue squared away. (two thumbs up)
    08-30-11 10:13 AM
    it's a bug. fixed it earlier today. fix will be released soon. as i mentioned in several threads there will be some bugs in this version because of the new os and if you find any to notify me at support. apparently you didnt read that.
    also if you would have contacted support when u found the issue then it would have been fixed and the fix would have been released already and everyone would have benefited. but if you prefer to just start a new thread and call yourself stupid for paying 4bux for this damn app then that's cool too.

welcome to cb noob
    I waited so loooong for the Mobihand crackberry shop to update my QL and they didn't... I am still stuck on Version: 3.7.3... Do I have to pay to get the new version???
    08-30-11 10:43 AM
    To get Quicklaunch OS7 from an old version you need to go to http://www.mobihand.com/myaccount.asp?page=purchases and find Quicklaunch. There should be a link under it or after you click it that says change version, and then you simply select the OS7 from the list. You will then be able to download it for OS7. To see the change menu make sure that your PIN is up to date for your account or it may not show up.
    08-30-11 10:54 AM
    That may work if you downloaded from Mobihand but I bought from app world. I don't understand why they haven't updated that one. You'd think that would be priority #1.
    08-30-11 10:56 AM
    That may work if you downloaded from Mobihand but I bought from app world. I don't understand why they haven't updated that one. You'd think that would be priority #1.
    AppWorld is slow, very slow. Eventually the update will show.
    08-30-11 11:07 AM
    AppWorld is slow, very slow. Eventually the update will show.
    No way the delay is AppWorld at this point -- 1.5 weeks to update an app for bug fixes?
    08-31-11 01:55 PM
    No way the delay is AppWorld at this point -- 1.5 weeks to update an app for bug fixes?
    I originally purchased QL through AppWorld a long time ago (roughly two years ago, probably more), the updates were so slow that I gave up on AppWorld altogether for more than a year and refused to buy any more apps from AppWorld. Ended up buying QL a second time via CB store. Never regretted the decision. As much as I rely an QL, it was worth it to me. Just as an example, the latest release is available from CB store, and apparently is not from AppWorld.

In short, the update will eventually show up on AppWorld.

08-31-11 05:22 PM
    Same here. I try not to buy anything on App World unless it's not available from CB.
    08-31-11 05:33 PM
    Over a week now and STILL not on App World -- no way this is App World's fault IMO. It doesn't take a week to get approval for a simple bug fix.
    Really? How many apps have you developed and sent to app world for approval? just curious...
    Last edited by CheetahAce; 09-07-11 at 12:00 AM.
    09-06-11 11:16 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD