Does anyone know where I can get an OTA of quicklaunch 2.2(newest) version for 9700/8900 without re-purchasing it? I'm having issues with mobihand (seperate billiing incident) and am having trouble with account access and just need a download. I have my original info and activation code, but I can't find anywhere to download without buying. I am using the cod's from my friends storm, but as u can imagine it doesn't work quite right. If anyone can point me to a place to download (besides app world or mobihand) or someone who has a copy of the app for 9700/8900 who would be willing to copy their cod files and send them I would be very grateful. Thanks to anyone who can help. I have been missing my quicklaunch for a week, and really wish i could have my version back
    05-22-10 11:38 AM
    Why not contact their support. and include your registration information.
    I believe they will help you
    05-22-10 12:56 PM
    Sorry, but they are not helping, that is the whole reason for this post, I am just looking for a download or someone who was smart enough to make a backup that can send me a copy, I do not need help dealing with mobihand, I am looking for a download/files from OTHER then mobihand because of account issues I am dealing with, and OTHER then app-world, because then I would have to pay again.
    Thx for your reply

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-10 01:20 PM
    05-22-10 01:51 PM
    Sorry that I misunderstood you, however I have already done as you suggested, and was told I would just have to deal with mobihand, as if you look on the developers site, the only download and purchase options are through mobihand or appworld, all I need is a download, or copy of the cod files, I have been dealing with mobihand/nikkisoft for 2 weeks, and all I need is the download, it is pin specific activation, so all I need is a copy from someone so I can install on my device. I am done dealing with mobihand and/or nikkisoft untill my billing issuse is resolved through mobihand, but that is a seperate issue. Anyone actually able to help provide a d/l location, or the cod files for the 9700/8900 thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-10 02:03 PM
    Ooops. sorry. I cannot help you
    05-22-10 02:06 PM
    Thanks again, and i have had a user PM me and provide me with the needed link, so to those who attempted to help, thank you again! I am back to having my quicklaunch!
    Last edited by Unknown1313; 05-22-10 at 02:15 PM. Reason: spelling
    05-22-10 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD