Hey guys.

So I downloaded quicklaunch today and I'm enjoying it so far, however I have a couple of problems that maybe you guys could help me out with.

I can't figure out how to add a link to my email (gmail) inbox. Also, I can't add a link to google talk either and I was hoping that they would both show up on my QL menu.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    07-24-09 08:48 AM
    you may have to go the the bold test thread for quicklaunch testing, from what i remember (im using ql on 8900) that google talk is a no go, gmail does work on mine goes to the sign in screen (via google mail icon and from browser) if your trying to add through the browser to sighn in . browser>go to gmail>copy web page add>add to add items >website> past
    hope this what u lookin for
    07-24-09 09:38 AM
    Thank you for your reply.

My emails for gmail come directly to the email inbox icon on my homescreen so I dont have to log onto the gmail website. I was hoping that I could just add a link in quicklaunch to that. Is that possible?
    07-24-09 10:09 AM
    Thank you for your reply.

My emails for gmail come directly to the email inbox icon on my homescreen so I dont have to log onto the gmail website. I was hoping that I could just add a link in quicklaunch to that. Is that possible?
    ok i think i got it , you can only link ql to a specific folder such as messages but using this will only open the last folder you open >example you get an email you open messages folder read email, then you get a text you open sms read >now using the messages shortcut ql will only open the last message folder you opened in this case sms, as to open say your gmail inbox icon on hmscreen i dont think its possible
    07-24-09 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD