I purchased QuickLaunch a while back and was using it on my 9650. Swapped phones to a 9930, swapped over. Well, I sold that phone. Back on a different 9650. Wanted to swap back to QuickLaunch on this phone since I love the app. I don't know if I am just dumb or what, but I can't do it.

Go to my account in App World. Says QuickLaunch is not available for my device. Search for it, and the only one that shows up is the OS 7 version, which of course is not compatible with my OS 5 9650. OK. Email Nikkisoft and ask for new activation code. Got it. One problem. I can't download QuickLaunch anywhere. I can't find an OTA online. I can't do it from App World. Can't download it from Nikkisoft. Can't find it in a backup that I made. It's like it doesn't exist anymore. Anything I find online is really sketchy, and I am not going to download some random OTA from a Russian site.

CheetahAce hasn't been on CB in a while now. I don't know if he is just done or just isn't online much. I don't want to pester them with constant emails but I don't know what else to do. I really would like to use this app again.

Can anyone help me? Please!!
    03-07-13 09:44 AM
    I'm so sorry you're having this problem. I search BlackBerry World and found this link for QuickLaunch. It shows the 9650 is compatible under the list of devices. I remember awhile back I had to repurchase QuickLaunch when I switched devices. See if the link below brings you to the correct version for your device.

QuickLaunch - BlackBerry World
    Last edited by Alicia Erlich; 03-08-13 at 12:19 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
    03-08-13 12:19 PM
    Yep that is the same one that I see on my phone, only it says that it is not compatible with my phone. I don't know why. I have for the most part, just given up on it. I was to the point that I would just bust out the $3.99 and buy it again, because I truly love the app. I can't do that if I can't even buy it.
    03-09-13 09:42 AM
    I'd also love to find an OTA link somewhere. I had Quicklaunch a while ago and switched to Android. I recently switched back and I'm using a Bold 9900. When I go to uninstalled apps in AppWorld and try to install QuickLaunch it says it can't install and to try again later. Any ideas? I've tried emailing nikkisoft to no avail. They did randomly email me a new code for the program, before I ever emailed them. But I just need a link to download the app itself. Any help would be awesome.
    03-15-13 11:53 AM
    Contact nikkisoft.com.com. Whenever I changed devices, they were exceptionally fast in solving problems, including having sent me a direct link to an OTA
    henghs likes this.
    03-28-13 01:48 PM
    Contact nikkisoft.com.com. Whenever I changed devices, they were exceptionally fast in solving problems, including having sent me a direct link to an OTA
    Have done that. Still waiting on a response. I have officially given up. I have the code, and it is active for this PIN. I have no OTA for the app, and cannot find one, anywhere. It's like it is gone from the face of the earth. Oh well.
    03-29-13 02:05 PM
    Not sure if this is the version you are looking for, I just did a quick Google search:
    Blackberry App: QuickLaunch (FREE Download) : Berryness

http://up4eva.co.uk/download/blackbe...uickLaunch.jad
    03-29-13 03:01 PM
    Not sure if this is the version you are looking for, I just did a quick Google search:
    Blackberry App: QuickLaunch (FREE Download) : Berryness

Berryness : The world's biggest Blackberry blog, powered by YOU!
    No matter what I do, no app shows. It takes me to the Berryness page, and I try to search for it, and nothing comes up. Tried typing the link in my browser on the device, same thing. Sent the link as an email and clicked it from the email, same thing. It will not work.
    03-30-13 11:28 AM