I've tried to get the free trial likely half a dozen times now and it keeps telling there is no free trial for this product. Am I doing something wrong? Even tried re-starting my browser as well as PC and same error...help?!?
    04-08-09 08:31 PM
    sorry for the post....just saw your post CA saying free trial is unavailable, I will try again after!
    04-08-09 08:32 PM
    Hi. The trial is currently unavailable. Sorry about that. I've had to redesign the trial versions and am still working on that.
    Sorrryyyy....
    I subscribed to this thread. Please let us know when the trial is available again. Thanks.
    04-11-09 09:17 PM
    I subscribed to this thread. Please let us know when the trial is available again. Thanks.
    You don't need no steeenking trial version. I installed the trial a few weeks ago and bought it within the hour.

It's the best five bucks you can spend on your BB. CheetahAce has written an app that RIM should have included in the OS.

As you can tell, the Cheetah also prowls the threads about his app on a regular basis, and is extremely responsive to suggestions for new features and requests for support.

BUY IT NOW.
    04-11-09 11:44 PM
    More updates are coming soon too. got some more stuff to add.
    As for the trial I think it will be another 2 weeks. There were 'issues' with the trial versions that I don't want to get into. Sorry to all the people who want to try before buy. I get it. But it's gona be awhile.
    thanks.
    04-12-09 01:29 AM
    Hey just bought Tafasa's patternlock and it is SO much better than the default RIM function but I would really like to be able to add it to my quicklaunch bar. I don't think this is possible in the current version as patternlock is unable to run without locking the keys and so can't be added...or am I being thick? Is there any chance in the next version the name of the application to be added can be typed in to get round this. Thanks!
    04-12-09 04:59 AM
    i got a new storm cause mylast one was fried and my reg code doesn't work anymore. i already sent an email to support
    04-13-09 06:37 AM
    Hey just bought Tafasa's patternlock and it is SO much better than the default RIM function but I would really like to be able to add it to my quicklaunch bar. I don't think this is possible in the current version as patternlock is unable to run without locking the keys and so can't be added...or am I being thick? Is there any chance in the next version the name of the application to be added can be typed in to get round this. Thanks!
    yea i'll look into that. thanks.
    04-13-09 03:58 PM
108 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD