QL is a favorite of mine but I have been having one issue with it:
    about half the time I use a QL shortcut to compose an email, it doesn't go through on the first try. I end up with the dreaded "red clock of pending."
    So I have to "resend" the email and then it almost always go thru immediately. It's pretty consistent in the pattern - about half the time the initial send works & about half the time it doesn't work and then the follow up resend works fine.
    It's just a hassle to have to confirm that every email I send via QL actually goes through - the whole point of using QL is to save time. I do not have this problem when I compose an email using the normal BB system menu.

Further info: I use 2 email accounts on my BB, one is a personal pop email and the other is my BIS bb.net address. And I do combine them into the main "message app/folder" - not sure if that would have anything to do with it or not.

Any suggestions? Thanks for any advice.
    04-09-10 08:19 AM
    bump - anyone else have this issue or see other posts about it? Couldn't find anything via search.
    I guess I'll shoot them an email and see if they have any ideas.
    04-10-10 10:21 AM
    Ever get a resolution to this problem? I've had it all the time w/ my Storm2 as well, never did figure it out....
    08-02-10 04:59 PM
    I also have this issue with my QL but only when I use QL "screen capture" Once it takes the screen shot you have the option to send as email or close. I choose "send as email" and that is when I get the red clock of pending. I did email QL support one day last week and have not heard back from them.
    08-02-10 06:04 PM
    you didnt send to the correct address.
    i answer every email.
    also check your spam
    08-02-10 09:23 PM
    Cheetah responded super quick to my email. I got the problem to temporarily go away by running the Reset fix, but it came back. Maybe there's some kind of conflict with some of my company's BES-pushed apps/policies?

Update: just tested again and I'm at about 50% success rate. 1st email pending, 2nd went through, 3rd pending, 4th went through, 5th/6th pending, 7th went through.

WEIRD!
    08-03-10 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD