I would like to try purchase QuickLaunch for my 9780. Is it compatible?

Also, I noticed that it is advertised on NikkiSoft but I have had a bad experience with them last week.

So, is it possible to purchase this application from the CrackBerry AppStore directly and not involve NikkiSoft in between?

Thanks
    01-05-11 12:52 PM
    Yes it is compatible. I purchased thru Mobihand

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-11 12:55 PM
    01-05-11 12:59 PM
    Thanks guys! Cheers!
    01-05-11 01:01 PM

01-05-11 01:09 PM
    Purchased and working great! Thanks guys for all your help
    01-05-11 01:43 PM
    if you don't mind me asking ,,what does it do ? . I'm just looking into what I might put onto my new phone (when ever it arrives !)
    01-05-11 04:26 PM
    if you don't mind me asking ,,what does it do ? . I'm just looking into what I might put onto my new phone (when ever it arrives !)
    Usually, in any BlackBerry, it takes a few clicks to access your favorite applications, memos, media, options, etc.

What QuickLaunch does is, it is a single icon you can place on your home screen, then you can add all the apps and tasks you want to do

Example, send new SMS

so instead of going to the meny, then phone, then click the menu button on the BB, then send sms, in quicklaunch it is only 1 click, same thing for appointments, memos, tasks, calender entries, etc.

After you choose the applications you want to add to QuickLaunch, you can organize their order the way you like and you'll be rocking.

It also adds some nice features to the BB like:

- converts your camera flash into a normal flashlight for those dark situations when you need a light

- has a weather app

- allows you to take a snapshot of your BB screen incase you need to show someone something or you need help so it would be wise to also post a screen shot of your BB

- it allows you to mute your phone easily

- allows you to simulate a restart, rather than pressing ALT SHIFT + delete to restart ur phone, it will do that for u easily

I have always heard about it here but didn't want to pay 9.99 for such an app; but after seeing endless posts recommending it, I thought what the heck, I bought it, and it made my phone function so much better
    Garry-m likes this.
    01-05-11 04:40 PM
    Ah ! ,,,ok - sounds like a handy tool . I might just put my hand in my pocket and buy that one then :-). thanks
    01-05-11 04:57 PM
    When I transferred to the Style from the Tour, I transitioned my QuickLaunch app, same version, 3.5 to the Style. It has functioned just as its supposed to. Having 4 convenience key selections is definitely better than just 1.

01-05-11 04:57 PM
    Ah ! ,,,ok - sounds like a handy tool . I might just put my hand in my pocket and buy that one then :-). thanks
    Great! Please let us know if you have any trouble with it when you buy it as I did tend to stare at the app for a few minutes at first now knowing where to start from or how to add applications and functions to list, but after a while fiddling around with it, it couldn't get easier

Regards
    01-05-11 05:10 PM
    Great! Please let us know if you have any trouble with it when you buy it as I did tend to stare at the app for a few minutes at first now knowing where to start from or how to add applications and functions to list, but after a while fiddling around with it, it couldn't get easier

Regards
    don't worry ML ,,I was fully intending picking your brain if I had any problems !
    01-05-11 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD