I saw on the developers site this would work with the Tour. I downloaded and install this morning and found some issues. I called a buddy and he is have the same issues.
    no sms contact adding and left and right conveniences keys don't work. anybody else? We are both contacting the developer.
    08-04-09 05:44 PM
    I am right there with you. I bought QL yesterday for my storm so strange since this program was made for the storm I had nothing but problems with it. First it hated my bbm it would not let me open it and the one time I got it to open my contact list was gone it slowed down my storm to a snail pace it would not rotate and I could not hide the keyboard the list goes on.

BTW I have had NO problem with my Storm it runs really well and I am very please with this phone and love all it can do.

I kept getting a error message
    Uncaught Exception Java Lang Null Pointer Exception

I did a clean install fresh battery pull and set all the allow it told me to. I have install and unstalled 3 times with NO success.
    I'm pretty disappointed either someone help me please to resolve this issues.

OR I want a re fund.
    Last edited by BellyDancing Mama; 08-04-09 at 06:09 PM.
    08-04-09 06:03 PM
    I purchased your quick launch app for my Blackberry Tour and although
    > appears to be a neat application, I have noticed a few problems.
    >
    >
    >
    > The left and right convenience keys do not work and the program will
    > not launch/send any SMS messages from within the program. I can't
    > seem to add any contacts to the SMS button.
    >
    >
    >
    > I just paid for the program last night and haven't really gotten to
    > play with it fully but those are the two immediate problems that have
    > popped up for now. Please advise if this is a known problem as a
    > friend has the Blackberry 8350I and is having the same problems.
    >

so here is the reply I got below..

The 8350i does not have sms btw.

What kind of reply is that ?????

Then i get this reply

Sms works on all devices so you have other issues. Does it do this for every contact ? Did you import your contacts or did you create them on the bb?
    Last edited by tritan; 08-04-09 at 07:16 PM.
    08-04-09 06:19 PM
    I got an update, there is a bug when you sync your contacts with outlook.

OK. that's the problem.
    outlook has a bug when exporting. that's why i asked if this was the case because i knew it was.
    outlook puts some hidden funny characters in the contact record that causes problems.
    if you create a contact on your own on your bb you'll notice that it works.
    08-04-09 09:15 PM
    QL is a very good program and well maintained. He as a update for it coming again here soon
    08-04-09 09:37 PM
    QL is a very good program and well maintained. He as a update for it coming again here soon

I have been emailing him back and forth and there is no mention of an update for the Outlook sync issues.
    08-04-09 09:48 PM
    I have to say the developer has been emailing me back and forth figuring out the bugs I am having. the cause of the left and right keys not workiing to open and close that app are due to having to change these in bb options first then go into QL options and set them the way you want them. As far as getting the sms to work we found that if you sync with outlook Outlook will put your contacts in to catagories under the notes section of a contact. I scrolled to notes deleted the catagories/personal and then tryed to set that contact as an SMS and it worked. I still having issues with PIN messaging it will add a contacts name but doesn't put there Pin in do you have to enter each PIN on your own shouldn't it auto fill the contacts PIN?
    08-05-09 11:38 AM
    I just downloaded to my Storm and the problem I'm having is that the submenu flickers on and off. It's unusable. Anyone else have this problem?
    08-15-09 09:07 AM
    I just downloaded to my Storm and the problem I'm having is that the submenu flickers on and off. It's unusable. Anyone else have this problem?
    I haven't heard of that problem but then agian I don't have a storm.
    08-15-09 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD