Is the Quicklaunch application working for the tour. I purchased it and cant assign either convenience key to the application. Thoughts?
    07-17-09 11:53 AM
    Is the Quicklaunch application working for the tour. I purchased it and cant assign either convenience key to the application. Thoughts?
    i dl quicklaunch a few days ago and its working perfectly fine for me...I have the app assigned to my left convience key.
    07-17-09 11:54 AM
    you probably bought the storm version.

the maker of that app is working on a tour specific version right now.
    07-17-09 11:55 AM
    I bought the Storm version when I had my Storm, updated my PIN for my new Tour, and QuickLaunch is working perfectly on the Tour.
    07-17-09 11:57 AM
    I have the storm version running on my tour. I would try uninstalling it and reinstalling it, and see where that gets you.
    07-17-09 11:59 AM
    Is it possible to also add GPS as one of the items that can be added under applications, sort of like the Bluetooth config you have already. I tend to turn the GPS on and off alot and this would make it easier if possible. Thank you in advance
    07-17-09 12:15 PM
    Will try to reinstall and see what happens. Bought the 8900 version because of the same resolution.
    07-17-09 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD