i just got a replacement storm today and i transfered all my apps but when i put the quicklaunch activation code it sayd its invalid but its th right code what do i need to do
    01-06-10 02:30 PM
    go to the appstore where you bought it and change the PIN of your device. you should receive a new activation code within a few hours. at least this is how it works on mobihand, where i bought mine.
    01-06-10 02:43 PM
    do they send it to the email i use for the appstore
    01-06-10 02:51 PM
    Yep, same email. It took a couple of hours to get mine, be patient.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 05:32 PM
    I have alwaysemailed Nikkisoft directly. During the day they can get you a new code for free after an hour or so.
    01-06-10 09:18 PM
    all I did was log into my pay pal account in my wold in appworld and i was able to get the code
    01-06-10 10:14 PM
    i went and changed my pin to the new fone at like 6 and its 11 now so why havnt i received anything i payed for this app and i use it all the time i kinda want it
    01-06-10 10:20 PM
    problem solved went and looked at my acount and it had the new code
    01-06-10 10:23 PM
    I am having trouble with my activation code as well. I emailed the dev and here is the email I got back. I bought the app from app world so I followed those directions. It keeps spitting the same activation code from my old broken phone. Will it change if I give it time?

If you didnt purchase from app world you can go to mobihand.com and click on
    support, my account.

From there you can 'change' your pin. You can find your pin by going to options, status on your device.

If the correct pin is already listed in your account reenter it anyway and it will generate a new code.
    Make sure you enter it using all capital letters.
    Your info will be there.

If you purchased from App World go to App World, navigate to My World.
    hit login. enter your paypal email to sign in. your code should be displayed. it's 4 or 5 digits.

if it's not displayed check to see if there is a 'copy license code' selection in the menu.

if so use that and then paste into the QuickLaunch activation screen.

If that doesnt work you must do the following:

1) Use QL Backup to save your data

2) Go to My World and Delete QuickLaunch

3) uninstall QuickLaunch from your phone from Options, Advanced Applications.

3) uninstall App World and
    pull the battery

6) download and install the LATEST App World Client from here:
    BlackBerry App World

7) go to app world. click the My World icon

8) hit the blackberry menu key and select 'Log in'. login to My World with your paypal email you used when purchasing

9) Install QuickLaunch

10) after your apps have been reconciled the activation code will be
    displayed on the right under the file size. it's 4 or 5 digits
    05-21-10 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD