I've just purchased the latest QuickLaunch (v3) from Mobihand. The activation code given does not work.

I've followed the Nikkisoft FAQ to try and get a new activation code, but nothing happens. I've contacted [email protected] twice, but I never hear anything back.

How do you get a valid activation code for this thing? Granted it was only $4.99, but I would still like to get the application that I paid for.
    08-31-10 05:07 PM
    This exact thing happened to me. The only thing you can do is contact who you already have. They have to give you a new activation code or get yours to work on their end. Mine did this a few times. It would work for a day, and then the next day ask me for the activation code and then not accept it for a couple days. So I contacted them several times, and the guy finally fixed it for good. So just keep on them. Tell them you've paid for it an are unable to use it.

I hope they can fix yours as well because QL is a legit app for your BB.

Good luck!
    08-31-10 05:23 PM
    The contact email is [email protected]. [email protected] is an automated email that provides general information.

Both nikkisoft and MobiHand are very good at resolving these issues, so be patient.
    08-31-10 08:50 PM
    That email addressed bounced with the message:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

support.nikkisoft (at) gmail.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
    The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
    09-01-10 07:51 AM
    Sorry, my bad. It's [email protected].
    09-01-10 09:43 AM
    Thank you! That did the trick. Love this application...
    09-01-10 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD