Can someone let me know what key you guys use to launch QL? No left convenience key on the 9810. And the option is not in my settings.

Thanks!
    08-25-11 09:45 PM
    Do you have all permissions set to "Allow" for QuickLaunch?
    Have you performed a reboot?
    08-25-11 09:51 PM
    The best way I found to use quick launch is to get an app called 6tools in this app it gives you the option to turn your mute key into a convinience key but still do what it is meant to do when listening to music or watching videos. I set my mute key to launch QL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    shortstops likes this.
    08-25-11 10:08 PM
    Everything is set to "Allow" and have done a reboot. When I go into options for QL, the only settings I have are Right Convenience Key set to Close QL, Spacebar set to Nothing and Volume button set to Selection Up/Down. Home screen hot key is set to Space.

Running version 3.8.4
    08-25-11 10:12 PM
    Everything is set to "Allow" and have done a reboot. When I go into options for QL, the only settings I have are Right Convenience Key set to Close QL, Spacebar set to Nothing and Volume button set to Selection Up/Down. Home screen hot key is set to Space.

Running version 3.8.4
    Ahhhh, you need to go into the convenience key settings to set a key to QuickLaunch.

Type "convenience" into Universal Search to get to the setting, or go to Options> Device> Convenience Key. There you will be able to set that right key to QuickLaunch.
    shortstops and pittster like this.
    08-25-11 10:18 PM
    That did the trick mate! Thanks!
    08-25-11 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD