04-15-10 03:23 PM
160 ... 567
tools
    In an attempt to bypass App World's inability to deliver updates properly I'm looking for a few people who have had QuickLaunch when the 'Check for Update' function was available but consistently received the 'Can't connect to server' error when trying to update from within the app. I'd like to add this function back in the app but I need to figure out why it wasn't 100% reliable.

If you'd like to help by installing a few test versions and reporting the status back to me send me an email at nikkisoft dot support g mail.

Thanks.
    03-22-10 12:33 PM
    I finally got a reply from appworld and here was there response.

"For support with specific third-party applications purchased through BlackBerry App World, please contact the vendor directly. You may do this by clicking the 'Contact Support' button on the bottom of the application detail page in BlackBerry App World"

I think it's a canned response that doesn't help me at all.

Yo, Cheetah, I'll be willing to help you test out your apps.
    03-22-10 01:55 PM
    I just sent a request to Mobihand to transfer my App World purchase and they are processing it now. Those who are tired of App World should definitely do the same too.
    03-22-10 01:57 PM
    Hi Cheetah: In addition to Blurts, found another app QL 2.20 won't open:
    The new CrackBerry Launcher v 1.64 won't open since it and QL were both updated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by elite1; 04-02-10 at 11:41 AM.
    04-01-10 05:01 PM
    dang, I'm from Indonesia, and App world premium app didnt work on our country....

Is there anybody who willing to share their cod maybe? thankss
    04-15-10 12:57 AM
    clock now works in the latest update. as in you can add it as an item...
    04-15-10 04:37 AM
    I love this App!!!!!!
    04-15-10 04:48 AM
    Since Slacker was updated to v3, it will not launch with QL...updated to this version of QL, and same result, Slacker will not launch, either by selecting it or shortcut key. I've removed it and re-added multiple times, still no dice. Any insight to this?
    Same problem, annoying.
    04-15-10 07:37 AM
    Last week I recieved an email from CrackBerry informing me that QuickLaunch v2.21.2 and BerryBuzz v3.0.57 is available for update/upgrade. Installed both and notice a huge drop in battery life.

I normally have GPS and Bluetooth off and Network mode on 3G & 2G and at the end of the day I normally have over 60% battery life. However with these two upgrades its down to 30% with the same usage patterns.

Anyone in the same boat?

Blackberry 9700 (OS v5.0.0.545)
    04-15-10 11:27 AM
    there are no memory leaks in quicklaunch.

slacker's latest doesn't support launching.
    04-15-10 03:23 PM
160 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD