I just installed QuickLaunch on my 9700 and registered the app. I then set permissions to "Allow" and saved the settings. It is just sitting there. Is this normal?
    12-06-09 08:36 PM
    What is sitting where? Do a battery pull if the phone is frozen.
    12-06-09 08:39 PM
    Another series of questions...

1) How are other features such as screenshot, battery pull . etc accessed?
    2) How to add new shortcuts after initial setup?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 10:25 PM

3) Is shortcut key unique within an app or in the browser?

12-06-09 10:28 PM
    when in ql select add item, select add application, then scroll trough the apps list till you find the one you are looking for and select that application, do the same for each application you want...
    12-06-09 11:08 PM

3) Is shortcut key unique within an app or in the browser?

When you open quicklaunch press the menu button on the phone and this will give you more options in quicklaunch and the rest should be cake.
    12-06-09 11:09 PM
    I appreciate the helpful comments. For those business professionals like myself, we actually have little time to "play" with apps. Regardless of the type of question, I have always tried to be civil. Fourms succeed only when members help and encourage one another. I suppose that none of you have families and have todevote attention, time and effort making one a little tired. Perhaps I should have done more of my own research, that is still no reason for the vile and immature comments. I hope that those less than helpful individuals never make a mistake or ask a question at a moment when you are tired from having to help get your family ready for the week. If you ask a question in a moment of weakness, I will refrain from such nasty comments and try to be helpful.

12-07-09 06:25 AM
    Does anyone know how to add the "alarm" application into quick launch, it takes me forever to set an alarm in OS 5.0
    12-07-09 09:01 AM
    Good question and it doesn't seem to be an option in the Apps section. Might be a good suggestion to put to the creators.
    12-07-09 09:05 AM
    Wow. I'm always amazed when someone finds a way to say something, yet contribute nothing productive to a conversation. Well done trickyazn.

jcp007, don't be discouraged, keep playing with it and you'll see it's a very user-friendly and time-saving program. If you're still having trouble, a very early version of the manual can be found here. Not everything will be exactly the same as the version you are using but most things will generalize.
    kudo's to being helpful. I myself was like jcp on the weekend, I could have very easily asked a few questions if I didn't have some time on my hands. As far as trickazn goes, if you don't like seeing simple questions on a forum designed to answer questions and solve problems, maybe you could make your own forum for people who have zero simple questions, see how many people join?
    12-07-09 09:26 AM
    Anyone figure out how to link to your photos? I made an app entry for "media" but when I launch it, it does nothing. Would like a quick way to bring up my photos.
    12-07-09 10:59 PM
    We got two mods in here looking, lets get this thread back on track! Also I'm going to move it to 3rd Party Apps.
    12-07-09 11:17 PM
    Anyone figure out how to link to your photos? I made an app entry for "media" but when I launch it, it does nothing. Would like a quick way to bring up my photos.

Create new app link and choose "Media-Pictures" and that will take you to your photos.
    12-08-09 06:19 AM
    Does anyone know how to add the "alarm" application into quick launch, it takes me forever to set an alarm in OS 5.0
    Yes, what you want to add into your QL menu is "CLOCK".
    That adds the app that can config your alarms, clock, bedside mode, timer, stopwatch and everything related to the clock.

Just hit the menu button and go to options once you pull it up with QL.

Dm
    12-08-09 06:45 AM
    Yes, what you want to add into your QL menu is "CLOCK".
    That adds the app that can config your alarms, clock, bedside mode, timer, stopwatch and everything related to the clock.

Just hit the menu button and go to options once you pull it up with QL.

Dm
    I wasn't the one who asked but I did look when the original question was asked so I decided to look again after you posted your reply. I don't see anything remotely close to being named "Clock" or anything related to the function of clock or alarm in the QL apps add section.

I'm running the latest version of QL.
    12-08-09 06:50 AM
    I wasn't the one who asked but I did look when the original question was asked so I decided to look again after you posted your reply. I don't see anything remotely close to being named "Clock" or anything related to the function of clock or alarm in the QL apps add section.

I'm running the latest version of QL.
    +1

10 char
    12-08-09 04:49 PM
    ^ need help looking for the "clock" function on QL.
    05-22-10 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD