Ql worked fine when I had a storm, now on my new 9700 when I press down on applications nothing happens. All the other options in ql works.

Ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 08:04 PM
    What do you mean exactly by "press down on applications"?
    11-30-09 10:17 PM
    Where it says from top to bottom: application, website, phone call etc... Where you pick what shows up on the list

11-30-09 10:24 PM
    Where it says from top to bottom: application, website, phone call etc... Where you pick what shows up on the list

I don't know how to ask this without sounding condescending, so here goes: you do know that your 9700 screen is not a touchscreen right?

I just wanted to see if that was what you meant by pressing down, or if you meant clicking those options with your trackpad.

(And sorry in advance if I misunderstood. )
    11-30-09 10:39 PM
    No worries I'm not touching the screen lol...

What I'm saying is when you choose those options they all work and let me select things to add but it won't let me open the applications part to add apps to the ql window.

Last edited by mordenxp; 11-30-09 at 11:09 PM.
    11-30-09 11:03 PM
    If u goto crackberry app store and look at the screenshots look at 3 of 6 that's the screen where it won't let me open the top option application. Everything else opens ok

11-30-09 11:08 PM
    No worries I'm not touching the screen lol...
    Whew! That's a relief...
    11-30-09 11:11 PM
    What I'm saying is when you choose those options they all work and let me select things to add but it won't let me open the applications part to add apps to the ql window.

If u goto crackberry app store and look at the screenshots look at 3 of 6 that's the screen where it won't let me open the top option application. Everything else opens ok

Have you done a battery pull / reboot / etc since you first noticed this issue? If not, try that.

If that doesn't work, you should PM the developer. His CB username is CheetahAce.
    11-30-09 11:13 PM
    Ok maybe this is why:

App store shows my app that I bought as quicklaunch - for storm

I had a storm before my 9700

Ql is ver 2.15.7

Are there touch and non touch screen versions and the app store download link is the wrong one maybe?

11-30-09 11:31 PM
    Ps: batt pull didn't help

11-30-09 11:32 PM
    Ok maybe this is why:

App store shows my app that I bought as quicklaunch - for storm

I had a storm before my 9700

Ql is ver 2.15.7

Are there touch and non touch screen versions and the app store download link is the wrong one maybe?

current version is 2.15.9 for the 9700. Did you purchase through mobihand? email them and request the other non storm version. They'll set you up.
    12-01-09 07:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD