So yesterday I purchased Quicklaunch for my Bold 9900. The app has been working great until today. My phone will stall and won't respond for about a minute or two. I was accessing my email and then the screen went black and rebooted. I have not done anything different with my phone other than I installed the app. I just removed the app and reinstalled it and it seems to work fine now. Anyone notice this happened with their phone?
    01-18-13 01:09 PM
    So yesterday I purchased Quicklaunch for my Bold 9900. The app has been working great until today. My phone will stall and won't respond for about a minute or two. I was accessing my email and then the screen went black and rebooted. I have not done anything different with my phone other than I installed the app. I just removed the app and reinstalled it and it seems to work fine now. Anyone notice this happened with their phone?
    Try asking in the App Forum, there are a number of threads relating to this app in there.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...evices-678619/
    kidkamel likes this.
    01-18-13 01:11 PM
    Moved to BB Apps
    Legal Eagle and kidkamel like this.
    01-18-13 01:21 PM
    Could just be a bad install, hopefully you have not fixed it, but if you keep having problems, you should reach out to the developer for support. You should be able to find an email in the program itself or via app world.
    01-18-13 01:42 PM