couple questions:

does the Style not have the option to mute the camera flash sound? i searched everywhere, but no luck

secondly, to quote a FAQ from their page: QL flickers when activated. How do I fix this?
    You can fix the flickering by checking the �Menu Flicker Fix Enable� option in the �QL Options� page (QL > > QL Options).

my question is, when i switch from one screen to the next (like from the main QL to the options) there is a brief minor flicker/flash that happens. i can't find the "menu flicker fix enable" anywhere, is this not available on the style?

minus that, i don't know how i never had this app before!! makes not having a left convenience key all good now!
    05-27-11 12:44 AM
    I do not think the camera mute function in QL has anything to do with the device. I believe that feature was no longer available in QL on OS 6. I had it on my 9000 running OS 5 and on my 9700 running OS 5. However, since I switched to OS 6, it is not available with QL on the 9700 either.
    05-27-11 01:48 AM
    ahhh ok, makes sense. thanks
    05-27-11 09:19 AM
    flicker is not flash. flicker is repeated flash.
    flicker issue was 2 years ago in the original storm 1 os. you dont have a storm so the option doesnt show for you.
    no camera mute apps work in os6.
    05-27-11 05:30 PM
    got it, thank you!
    05-27-11 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD