I'm using the 7.1 leak on a 9900. After purchasing the 4.0 the icon disappeared. Space key brings up the registration screen but it won't register; say "invalid license". I rebooted several times, erased the backup file, reverted the OS to .585 back to 7.1.0.74, nothing works.
    I wrote to Nikkisoft
    Last edited by jmbel13; 12-14-11 at 08:21 PM. Reason: irrelevant
    12-14-11 08:39 AM
    I'm glad it's not just me. I'm willing to bet something crashed and he'll have to work on it when he gets up. I've tested for cheetahace in the past and he's quick to fix problems. So I'm sure when he wakes up, he'll be on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-11 09:37 AM
    I just noticed my misspelling on the title. I have this bad habit of never double checking or rather I don't have patience to double check spelling. I wish a Mod would correct it
    12-14-11 10:08 AM
    I just noticed my misspelling on the title. I have this bad habit of never double checking or rather I don't have patience to double check spelling. I wish a Mod would correct it
    Just click the symbol in the upper right corner of your original post. In the message field that pops up, apologize for bothering the nice Mods and ask if a Mod could fix your little mistake.
    12-14-11 12:04 PM
    I'm using the 7.1 leak on a 9900. After purchasing the 4.0 the icon disappeared. Space key brings up the registration screen but it won't register; say "invalid license". I rebooted several times, erased the backup file, reverted the OS to .585 back to 7.1.0.74, nothing works.
    I wrote to Nikkisoft but last time it took them 5 days to write me back. I might just change to shortcutme
    A few questions & potential solutions for you�

1. Had you previously also purchased QL from Mobihand (aka CB Superstore)?
    � If so, you'll have different QL Activation Codes from MH & AW. Use AW code obviously.

2. Have you adjusted the app's Permissions?
    � With QL loaded on BB, open Options app. Type "app", select Application Management.
    � Type "quicklaunch" and highlight the QL entry but do NOT click it.
    � Ensure the version showing for QL is 4.0.
    � Click MENU key (i.e. BB logo button), select Edit Permissions. Change all Permissions to Deny.
    � Click ESC key (back arrow to right of trackpad) and Save if/when prompted. Next you'll be asked to Reboot Device, please do so.
    � After reboot, repeat steps again, this time changing all Permissions to Allow. ESC & Save.
    � Simultaneously press & hold ALT+SHIFT+DEL to initiate a reboot again.
    � After this reboot, see if QL is now working again.

Did either of those resolve your issues?
    Last edited by elite1; 12-14-11 at 12:23 PM.
    12-14-11 12:21 PM
    Still no solution, thanks
    Last edited by jmbel13; 12-14-11 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Irrelevant
    12-14-11 05:12 PM
    So if you write an email with weird grammar and words i've never seen before with run-on sentences and no punctuation and i tell you i cant understand your email i've done something wrong?
    12-14-11 05:39 PM
    I get your frustration dude. I've been without it all day, but I'm with cheetah here. That block you just typed is hard to read. I'm still waiting for his servers to acknowledge mine after my pin was acknowledge this morning. Just be patient and wait for it to work out. I've tested with him in the past and I know how hard he works to fix these things.
    12-14-11 07:34 PM
    Mine registered yesterday, but when I rebooted this morning, it now says invalid license. I followed the directions above, without success. I also did an uninstall/reinstall thru AW.

Any other ideas?

Cheers Rob

12-15-11 08:35 AM
    Mine registered yesterday, but when I rebooted this morning, it now says invalid license. I followed the directions above, without success. I also did an uninstall/reinstall thru AW.

Any other ideas?

Cheers Rob

Not sure what could be wrong, but it seems to be a registering/licensing issue with the "Quick" family of products. I'm now having a similar problem with Quickweather. Was working fine until this am; now saying "unregistered." Looked up my old registration number, went to the app, inputted the registration code, but I get the same error.
    12-15-11 10:24 AM
    Not on 7.1 but still waiting to see what code I need as my old doesn't register and neither does the new one. Haven't heard back from them yet but this mobihand thing is a fiasco. I don't blame nikkisoft.
    12-15-11 10:48 AM
    I am having the same issue after upgrading Quick Launch to 4.0. It worked initially on the new code I received, but after rebooting, it doesn't. Anxiously awaiting the fix to this, as I love this app!
    12-15-11 12:34 PM
    I am having the same issue after upgrading Quick Launch to 4.0. It worked initially on the new code I received, but after rebooting, it doesn't. Anxiously awaiting the fix to this, as I love this app!
    It's back up

CheetahAce mentioned:
    "Server is back up now.
    QL should activate for most people. If it doesn't and you purchased in the last 24 hrs from app world just do a 'Refresh' in My World. That will hit my server and you should be good to go.
    Sorry for the inconvenience."
    12-15-11 02:27 PM
    I still get the same error, even after a refresh in AppWorld.
    12-15-11 02:40 PM
    Nope is not, still same issue here can't register keep getting invalid license
    12-15-11 02:41 PM
    Here's the link to the main thread of QL4 for OS7:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...evices-678619/

Might be best to post there, or see if the answer to your issue is already there too. I'd recommend reading the last couple pages before adding a new post.
    12-15-11 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD