yeah?! What did you do? found a way to remove negative review on AppWorld?
    That's just prefect, it completely flush my confidence in the AppWorld review system and your integrity to the drain if that's the case.

I start having the feeling that you have no plan in helping those who have bought QL thinking that it will work on OS6.

Anyway, even thought it was a review made under extreme frustration. I still stand by what I said. It is "Falsely Advertised" !!!

1. The page shown v4... but we only get v3 => Falsely Advertised.
    2. The app is not even working, not to mention all the cool features your described on AppWorld ==> Falsely Advertised.
    3. OS6 devices are on the Supported Device list on the AppWorld page ==> Falsely Advertised.
    4. Required device software required list on the AppWorld page is "Smartphone: 4.2.0 or higher" ==> Falsely Advertised.

Which part of the "Falsely Advertised" you don't agree again?!

If you want to treat this as a hobby, offer your stuff for free. Then you can tell people to shut-up ... take it or leave it.
    If you want to treat this as a business and make some money, treat it accordingly.

ok. you're entitled to your opinion. i still dont care or agree.
    12-16-11 03:25 PM
    Huh, I did the same and was sent the link to v3.9 to download.
    Did you use your old code or the new one?

WOAH!!!! It worked this time! Thanks for the tip!!! Only version I had before was a 2.0 backup

Still out the $2 for the upgrade.. .but hopefully CA can resolve his server issue.
    12-16-11 03:28 PM
    ok. you're entitled to your opinion. i still dont care or agree.
    sure thanks for at least expressing your stand on this.
    12-16-11 03:33 PM
    Did you use your old code or the new one?

WOAH!!!! It worked this time! Thanks for the tip!!! Only version I had before was a 2.0 backup

Still out the $2 for the upgrade.. .but hopefully CA can resolve his server issue.
    I used the old code from Mobihand to get v3.9 again.

I am not having the same issue with v4.0 as you are having. I am just waiting for the non-universal search version so it will work correctly with my OS version.
    12-16-11 03:34 PM
    sure thanks for at least expressing your stand on this.
    no prob.
    bb10 char
    12-16-11 03:35 PM
    i might have a universal search less version today
    skynny70 likes this.
    12-16-11 03:36 PM
    Bought the app off app world yesterday, I didn't have any previous version, Blackberry 9900. Worked for few hours and I've been getting the invalid blah blah blah ever since. Tried couple of methods that were mentioned but nothing worked. Is there any solution up for this yet? @CheetahAce?
    12-16-11 04:10 PM
    Bought the app off app world yesterday, I didn't have any previous version, Blackberry 9900. Worked for few hours and I've been getting the invalid blah blah blah ever since. Tried couple of methods that were mentioned but nothing worked. Is there any solution up for this yet? @CheetahAce?
    yes. it's called email the developer
    12-16-11 04:12 PM
    I did yesterday, with a very polite email, too. Not to mention that I tweeted @ you as well. Anything else?

Edit: btw, I forgot to mention that there was no reply.
    12-16-11 04:15 PM
    try again. then wait
    12-16-11 04:24 PM
    I get the following error...Error starting QuickLaunch Module 'QuickLaunch-2' attempts to access a secure API.
    12-16-11 04:32 PM
    You know, after reading this thread since last night, I didn't even see one fully professional, polite, or even decent reply from you. Nor from your tweets. Instead of sitting and bash mobihand for not paying you, might as well start taking professional classes on how to maintain a good acceptable customer service. "I don't care about your opinion" what are you? 12? You've had an app and a business for years now and that's how you treat the people who paid to get your app and pay your bills? 2000 emails my as s. Instead of spending that time fighting with a dude on twitter you could have sorted your issues with your servers out. No wonder they wouldn't pay you, God knows what kind of tone the emails you send to mobihand are. Screw your app, your service, and that $1.99. Loser.
    12-16-11 04:34 PM
    You know, after reading this thread since last night, I didn't even see one fully professional, polite, or even decent reply from you. Nor from your tweets. Instead of sitting and bash mobihand for not paying you, might as well start taking professional classes on how to maintain a good acceptable customer service. "I don't care about your opinion" what are you? 12? You've had an app and a business for years now and that's how you treat the people who paid to get your app and pay your bills? 2000 emails my as s. Instead of spending that time fighting with a dude on twitter you could have sorted your issues with your servers out. No wonder they wouldn't pay you, God knows what kind of tone the emails you send to mobihand are. Screw your app, your service, and that $1.99. Loser.
    Did you read the post i made where i said i dont care?
    bgriff25 likes this.
    12-16-11 04:45 PM
    Cheetah,
    Thanks for the reply to my e-mail. QL v 4.0 is now up and working again.
    I love the new features.
    12-16-11 05:10 PM
    Cheetah,
    Thanks for the reply to my e-mail. QL v 4.0 is now up and working again.
    I love the new features.
    Cool. want to beta new version for me?
    12-16-11 05:21 PM
    you should follow your own advice -- his message clearly states that he owns a 9900 -- OS7 device -- his stats on his profile aren't accurate. just sayin'.
    why don't you address to him then to fix his profile instead of posting this.

All i see here is full of cry babies
    12-16-11 05:54 PM
    Keep on Keepin' on E.
    Those who talk don't know, and those who know don't talk...

Lol. Your little "outage" reminds me of RIMs "outage"...
    It just shows me how great QuickLaunch is and how people can't seem to function without it.
    I hope you get all these issues handled soon!
    I'm simply going crazy to get this on my 9780!
    Loved it since that ole' first release!

OS6-OS6-OS6!!!

Haterzzzzz
    12-16-11 06:01 PM
    Hey Cheetah thanks for quick response to my email and fix my issue. This is another proof that how good you are for fellow customers that been loyal to you since day One you developed this great application.

About those cry babies who registered in this site only for complains and trying to make you look evil, please ignore them and do whatever you have to do, if they don't have patience that their problem even though they get numerous time answers that you will fix those issues within next few days.

Sorry for my french, it just a few years old
    12-16-11 06:14 PM
    Thank you. yes im fine. Any previous beta tester here with secure api error ?
    12-16-11 06:37 PM
    Sure thing. I think you have my e-mail or you can PM me.
    12-16-11 06:47 PM
    Just a quick thanks and shout out to CheetahAce for getting my invalid license situation fixed in a timely manner.
    Quite a few posts in this thread just go to show the rabid nature of a few crackberry users. that can't go a few hours without their quicklaunch fix.
    Let the haters hate and keep doing the good work that has made quicklaunch one of my favorite must have apps.
    joju58 likes this.
    12-16-11 07:10 PM
    I'll also chime in to mention that CheetahAce was quick and courteous when fixing my license issue this evening. People here need to have respect and patience!
    mirren likes this.
    12-16-11 07:36 PM
    Hey, I have a Bold 9930 if you need anyone to beta new versions I'd be more than happy. I have beta tested for a few other devs on CB and I enjoy it. Let me know if you need anyone else/more people.
    12-16-11 08:01 PM
    Would probably get things done faster if everyone eased up and let him work instead of bashing him in here and flooding him with emails.

Seriously, everyone needs to chill the **** out

Sent from my Nook Tablet using Tapatalk
    mirren and Elite1 like this.
    12-16-11 08:22 PM
    Wow...smh at customer responses in this thread. CA helped me with my issues and was patient while doing so through email after sending him an email and waiting for a while. I knew about the situation because I came here to check first and CA has always been good to responding to almost any issues.

CA completely switched to a new dispersal and payment system using mid-level software available to his entire potential customer base. I know I've worked hard to avoid using App World due to still developing platform trust issues. That said, with any new system, there WILL be glitches. And yes, while App World was used before, I know a lot of us stuck with Mobihand. Now, we're all using App World and that's a fair amount of traffic for a popular app and a lot of things to potentially go wrong. Exercising patience and initial respect is probably the better way to go in a situation like that.

Basically, all I'm saying is, please let's try keep it civil CB Nation.
    12-16-11 09:29 PM
662 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD