I read earlier this evening about the invalid license error and waited for a post on a fix, then decided to email directly to support and the bug was fixed in 11 minutes from time of request, would have been faster had I included my device PIN on the first email.
    Thanks CA!
    12-16-11 09:50 PM
    Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I sent deedback stating that I was getting an invalid code message after I had set up QL. That was around 4 am this morning. I'm glad that most of you have had your issues resolved, however I'm dying here as I use QL all of the time. Please let me know who I need to contact. Thanks in advance. Mona
    12-16-11 11:14 PM
    nikkisoft dot
    support at
    g
    12-16-11 11:21 PM
    I don't know if this is a bug or just a factor of how the BB code is set up, but if a person has the Alarm set to Weekdays Only and attempts to use the Alarm Toggled feature in QL it doesn't actually do anything to turn it to "On" or "Off".

Also, am I the only one having my phone freeze when attempting to use the shake launch feature? If I turn it on in QL and then attempt to open QL at all (not just use the shake launch), my phone freezes. I can get out of it by using App Switcher only at that point but then can't get into QL at all. My only recourse to get QL to close at that point is to reboot my phone. So for now I just don't even have shake launch active, which kind of sucks because that was one of the cool new features I upgraded for (in addition to wanting to support CA for developing an outstanding app and for having to put up with and lose thousands of dollars in the Mobihand fiasco). Any thoughts on what could be causing my issue? Another app interfering? Also, am I the only one having that issue?
    12-16-11 11:39 PM
    Thank you for the quick reply. There is just one small problem, I'm not sure what "at g" is refering to. I sent it to gmail but that didn't work. Sorry I'm not tech savy. Mona
    12-16-11 11:40 PM
    I don't know if this is a bug or just a factor of how the BB code is set up, but if a person has the Alarm set to Weekdays Only and attempts to use the Alarm Toggled feature in QL it doesn't actually do anything to turn it to "On" or "Off".

Also, am I the only one having my phone freeze when attempting to use the shake launch feature? If I turn it on in QL and then attempt to open QL at all (not just use the shake launch), my phone freezes. I can get out of it by using App Switcher only at that point but then can't get into QL at all. My only recourse to get QL to close at that point is to reboot my phone. So for now I just don't even have shake launch active, which kind of sucks because that was one of the cool new features I upgraded for (in addition to wanting to support CA for developing an outstanding app and for having to put up with and lose thousands of dollars in the Mobihand fiasco). Any thoughts on what could be causing my issue? Another app interfering? Also, am I the only one having that issue?
    mentioned several times. shake + folder = crash. already fixed. next update
    12-16-11 11:56 PM
    I gotta say you rock!! The update is way beyond awesome, shake feature is very cool. Keep up the outstanding work.
    12-17-11 01:43 AM
    Today is totally not my day dealing with technology, first BeBuzz now Quicklaunch, both apps I can't live without. I got my QL from Mobihand and upgraded it through Appworld today. Tried to set it up and app can't even open, showing error message: "Error stating QuickLaunch: Module 'QuickLaunch-2' attempts to access a secure API."

Hope someone can help me on this issue.

Thanks a million.
    12-17-11 04:04 AM
    I can't find the " reboot device " option . I only see the scheduled reboot option.
    12-17-11 05:32 AM
    From the QL menu, add item, then add function (not application), it should be there under the functions
    Thanks alot, I found it!
    12-17-11 09:45 AM
    Was anyone able to get the shake functioanlity working? Based on the pics in the OP it should be right above the wallpaper changer but it doesn't show there.
    WHAT I SEE IS:

WHAT CHEETAH SEES:
    Last edited by vecharo; 12-17-11 at 10:19 AM.
    12-17-11 10:17 AM
    Was anyone able to get the shake functioanlity working? Based on the pics in the OP it should be right above the wallpaper changer but it doesn't show there.
    WHAT I SEE IS:
    Click to view quoted image

WHAT CHEETAH SEES:
    Click to view quoted image
    It works fine but you have to set up a new item first. Open QL, add item, you will have an option to add "shake" to that new item and SAVE. You then have to go to QL options and you'll find "enable shake detection" (under screen capture).
    It's very cool and works well.
    12-17-11 10:48 AM
    I have added 2 items, enabled shake, and saved and I still see the screens above that doesn't show shake. Could it be carrier related? I'm on phone so I don't see your carrier but are other ATT users able to get this to work? ATT blocks so much (nfc) that maybe it blocked something else needed to make shake work.
    12-17-11 12:25 PM
    I have added 2 items, enabled shake, and saved and I still see the screens above that doesn't show shake. Could it be carrier related? I'm on phone so I don't see your carrier but are other ATT users able to get this to work? ATT blocks so much (nfc) that maybe it blocked something else needed to make shake work.

Anyone else get their license woeking and now...its not working?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-17-11 01:44 PM
    theres a small bug in displaying the shake detection option for the first time if you've selected something like camera.

set another action to shake like a phone number or website. then it will appear.
    then you can set any item to shake.
    12-17-11 01:46 PM
    theres a small bug in displaying the shake detection option for the first time if you've selected something like camera.

set another action to shake like a phone number or website. then it will appear.

Gawd, I love ur responsiveness!!!! :-)
    I will try soon I hope. I'm getting the invalid license error again. But, the last time I tried the shake option I set it to crackberry.com. Still no dice.

12-17-11 01:49 PM
    Is the new version for the buggy .261 version out yet?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-11 02:03 PM

Yeah, same here.. I'v tried many different options, deleting then trying a new one completely different and it wont show up. Should I try deleting QL and re downloading it again or something? Or just wait for the next QL update to come out?

Thanks kind sir! :P

EDIT: I tried deleting it and reinstalling it figuring that maybe I had so many shortcuts maybe something was causing the issue here. I made it so my ONLY shortcut was one of those mentioned above and still no option popped up for shake. I'm assuming I should just wait for an update though, confused how some people are getting it and not others, almost as if Verizon is blocking it or something? Or maybe a different application I have installed is making it act strange?
    Last edited by flip4life4751; 12-17-11 at 03:04 PM.
    12-17-11 02:55 PM
    are you saving by hitting bb key->save? or escape key.?
    12-17-11 03:19 PM
    Just feel the need to say that I emailed Nikkisoft support about my invalid license, and I received very prompt service. Everything was fixed within minutes of emailing. Thanks!
    12-17-11 04:41 PM
    Sorry if this has all ready been posted but I didn't really want to read the whole thread. Anyone else getting this? It's cutting the word quicklaunch and the battery level off.
    12-17-11 05:58 PM
    Yeah, same here.. I'v tried many different options, deleting then trying a new one completely different and it wont show up. Should I try deleting QL and re downloading it again or something? Or just wait for the next QL update to come out?

Thanks kind sir! :P

EDIT: I tried deleting it and reinstalling it figuring that maybe I had so many shortcuts maybe something was causing the issue here. I made it so my ONLY shortcut was one of those mentioned above and still no option popped up for shake. I'm assuming I should just wait for an update though, confused how some people are getting it and not others, almost as if Verizon is blocking it or something? Or maybe a different application I have installed is making it act strange?
    save using escape for now.
    12-17-11 06:00 PM
    I get the following error...Error starting QuickLaunch Module 'QuickLaunch-2' attempts to access a secure API.
    CheetahAce,

Is there anything that can be done?
    12-17-11 06:09 PM
    save using escape for now.
    very interesting, thanks so much, it works w/ escape
    12-17-11 07:56 PM
    Gawd, I love ur responsiveness!!!! :-)
    I will try soon I hope. I'm getting the invalid license error again. But, the last time I tried the shake option I set it to crackberry.com. Still no dice.

Save it by pressing back instead of saving it by pressing the BB button then "save", worked for me that way.

Just now it crashes when i go into any sub folders which he already mentioned here:

mentioned several times. shake + folder = crash. already fixed. next update
    Enjoy
    12-17-11 08:04 PM
662 ... 1617181920 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD