same for me . ive rebooted the phone , im about to reinstall it . hopefully it shows up then

edit : didnt change anything. but now when i try activating the background switcher, an NFC permission request loops until the phone freezes
    you have to go to permissions in application management for QuickLaunch and set them ALL to allow.

Options -> Device -> Application Management -> Type "QuickLaunch" or scroll down -> BlackBerry Button -> Edit Permissions -> Allow, Allow, Allow -> BlackBerry Button -> Save

Fixes any issues you are having with permissions
    Last edited by flip4life4751; 12-15-11 at 12:22 AM.
    rjnight likes this.
    12-15-11 12:18 AM
    is that version 4? are you sure?
    and you have os7?
    12-15-11 12:21 AM
    what is this $1.50 stuff? the price i chose was 1.99. there isnt even a choice for 1.50.
    All the people commenting about the "$1.50 / $1,50" price aren't from US or Canada.

I read recently App World is in progress of updating functionality of payments in other currencies. Guessing the $ sign is an error that persists.
    12-15-11 12:24 AM
    sorry, not sure if you were referring to me when you said read the first post. I have gone back and read it 4 times, and I don't see an answer there that resolves my issue. The mobi app I purchased was awhile back now, not recently.. but I love this app so much that I saw it advertised on my playbook and wanted to go from 3.7.3 to 4.0. I am not sure why after I purchased what was shown to be 4.0, I was being given 3.0, so it leads me to assume the 9780 has no intention of wanting to go backwards to 3.0 instead of upgrading to 4.0, which may also explain the error.. but i am not sure why this happened. Any ideas?
    12-15-11 12:25 AM
    is that version 4? are you sure?
    and you have os7?
    Positive... Ill reinstall and check again...

12-15-11 12:26 AM
    you have to go to permissions in application management for QuickLaunch and set them ALL to allow.

Options -> Device -> Application Management -> Type "QuickLaunch" or scroll down -> BlackBerry Button -> Edit Permissions -> Allow, Allow, Allow -> BlackBerry Button -> Save

Fixes any issues you are having with permissions
    thank you it worked

still no luck with the shake launch though
    12-15-11 12:28 AM
    what shake launch issue?
    12-15-11 12:29 AM
    isnt the 9360 os6?
    12-15-11 12:31 AM
    sorry, not sure if you were referring to me when you said read the first post. I have gone back and read it 4 times, and I don't see an answer there that resolves my issue. The mobi app I purchased was awhile back now, not recently.. but I love this app so much that I saw it advertised on my playbook and wanted to go from 3.7.3 to 4.0. I am not sure why after I purchased what was shown to be 4.0, I was being given 3.0, so it leads me to assume the 9780 has no intention of wanting to go backwards to 3.0 instead of upgrading to 4.0, which may also explain the error.. but i am not sure why this happened. Any ideas?
    Its for OS7.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-11 12:33 AM
    dam.. i thought that it worked for everyone, now including os7 users. i figured I would not have access to all the options they have, but would still get to see a few new improvements. So cheetah, whats my next move? hit you up with an email? lol
    12-15-11 12:41 AM
    and thx for the reply jordan..
    12-15-11 12:41 AM
    blah. im confused. too many words. 9780 is os 6 right? 4.0 shouldnt even display on your app world then. i don't know.
    12-15-11 12:45 AM
    I bought the app but it said error getting license, contact support. Any one can tell me who I should contact?
    Will I still get updates for free when the price moves up to 4.99 by the way?
    I know that PB Appworld doesn't do that..
    No "both" App Worlds work the same way. You will get updates free, until there's a major version upgrade where everyone must pay again. (Probably long time from now when QL moves up to v5.0 or v6.0.)

AW mucks this up if an app is temporarily offered for free, then made premium again. Then an update comes out and AW can't find any payment from you, so the upgrade is blocked until you do pay.
    As long as you've paid something you won't have any issue with future updates.

Even at checkout?

Didn't think so.
    No, not everyone has this $4.99 error at checkout.

I personally purchased for $1.99 very late last night. (or was that very early this morning...?)
    Hearing about the issue, I double-checked my payment conformation emails from AW and from PayPal, and both show $1.99.
    Last edited by elite1; 12-15-11 at 12:49 AM.
    Whoever has the secure api issue tell me your os pls
    12-15-11 12:48 AM
    I personally purchased for $1.99 very late last night. (or was that very early this morning...?)
    Hearing about the issue, I double-checked my payment conformation emails from AW and from PayPal, and both show $1.99.
    sorry. would have given you the app for free but you always disappear when i ask u follow up q's and then i lose track.
    12-15-11 12:49 AM
    I have a Curve 9350 as well and have had the issue with menu cutting off since I got the phone (prior to QL v4.0). The fix is to move the menu to "Left" and it will display fine.

Also, I too am not seeing anywhere to allow for shake launch in the QL Options menu.
    12-15-11 12:49 AM
    I just was able to purchase for 1.99 at the payment screen. Hopefully this means that AW has been updated for the rest of users as well.
    12-15-11 12:50 AM
    I have a Curve 9350 as well and have had the issue with menu cutting off since I got the phone (prior to QL v4.0). The fix is to move the menu to "Left" and it will display fine.

Also, I too am not seeing anywhere to allow for shake launch in the QL Options menu.
    post a screen shot here of your QL options page please. Any part of the options screen is fine.
    12-15-11 12:57 AM

post a screenshot of your options page
    12-15-11 12:58 AM
    what is this $1.50 stuff? the price i chose was 1.99. there isnt even a choice for 1.50.
    Explain this Attachment 98819

---
    12-15-11 12:59 AM
    sorry. would have given you the app for free but you always disappear when i ask u follow up q's and then i lose track.
    Thanks man, very kind of you.
    But I don't have any buyer's remorse! You upgraded me to v3 for free, and with the mileage I get out of QL I don't have any issue whatsoever in giving you $2 for this update!
    12-15-11 12:59 AM
    yes i have an os6 phone and yes bbworld allowed me to download the 4.0 which is why i was lead to believe it was for everyone including those with os7 that have been waiting for it. I didn't see it say os7 only and i agree with Cheetah that bbworld should have never allowed me to be able to download this. I am still perfectly happy with my 3.7.3 that i already paid for.
    12-15-11 01:00 AM
    Explain this Attachment 98819

---
    I already explained it at the end of the last page, post #59 I think.
    Yours has a different amount charged because it's a different currency.
    12-15-11 01:02 AM
    Checkout error fixed.

But.. i never got my pin.. Where can i find it?

Well.. Its up and running so no worries there anymore. Ignore my support email. haha.
    Last edited by Deathcommand; 12-15-11 at 01:18 AM.
    12-15-11 01:02 AM
662 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD