HELP MEH PLZ I go into quicklaunch I change some options around but I still can't get the dock thing to pop out isn't that how quicklaunch works? I have never had it until now
    11-24-09 05:50 PM
    wow so the only way to get the quicklaunch bar to load is to hit the menu key 2x? I thought it was some dockable auto hide bar that would go in and out
    11-24-09 06:01 PM
    Did you assign it to a convenience key?
    11-24-09 06:08 PM
    wow so the only way to get the quicklaunch bar to load is to hit the menu key 2x? I thought it was some dockable auto hide bar that would go in and out
    QuickLaunch is an app that works best when you assign one of your side convenience keys to it (through your BB Options). You press the key, and you get all your QL applications that you can scroll through.

If you want an auto-hide list that appears when you scroll left, right, up, or down, you would need to find a theme that does that. Applications themselves can't do that since the default themes from RIM don't have it programmed to allow for that.
    11-24-09 06:08 PM
    I just bought QL and I can't seem to assign two letters to apps when one letter ran out. Please someone show me how! Thanks!
    03-08-10 11:26 PM
    I have version 2.17 on my 9700—which is still the newest on App World, grrrr—and it works for me.
    I just went to Add Item, randomly chose Backlight Brightness, scrolled down to Enter Keyboard Shortcut Here, and typed BB. It entered fine.
    03-08-10 11:49 PM
    I just bought QL and I can't seem to assign two letters to apps when one letter ran out. Please someone show me how! Thanks!
    Add items>applications>shortcuts

Add what you wish.
    03-09-10 07:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD