Does anyone know where I can get an OTA of quicklaunch 2.2(newest) version for 9700 without re-purchasing it? I'm having issues with mobihand (seperate incident) and just need a download. I have my original info and activation code, but I can't find anywhere to download without buying. I am using the cod's from my friends storm, but as u can imagine it doesn't work quite right. If anyone can point me to a place to download (besides app world or mobihand) or someone who has would be willing to copy theri cod files and send them I would be very grateful. Thanks to anyone who can help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-10 01:22 AM
    Login to "your software" account on their site and a list of what you have purchased will be listed complete with links for download or is that the issue?

05-22-10 01:57 AM
    Login to "your software" account on their site and a list of what you have purchased will be listed complete with links for download or is that the issue?

No, like I stated I am looking for a download from other then mobihand or appworld. I am having billing issues with mobihand right now, and have limited account access, and the app world download would mean I would have to pay again as they don't offer a trial download. All I need is the trial or copy of the correct cod files for my device, as I have a copy of my orignal e-mail with my activation code. Thank you for your reply though...

05-22-10 02:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD