Anyone else using this? I'm finding that I'm having a few issues trying to use some of it's functions.

I know that it currently does not support BBM, YM & MSN but I am trying to use the App Switcher as an alternative but when I select this, it pretty much crashes QL. Anyone else have this problem? Any fixes?

In regards to upgrading, I know that version 2.15 is out but for some reason when I go into the App World, there is no option to upgrade. Is there a way to upgrade outside of App World? Would be helpful...thanks.
    11-21-09 01:04 AM
    What phone are u using quicklaunch with?
    11-21-09 01:48 AM
    I have a curve and I feel your pain. I purchased mine through App World as well and yes the upgrade has been out for about three weeks or more....App World has to "approve" an update before they allow you to upgrade. They're in with RIM. It is a minimum of 5 days after an upgrade is released before App World will post an upgrade. That being said, I will continue downloading from App World for FREE apps, I will never again purchase an app from there.
    If you figure out if you can upgrade outside of App World let me know please. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by sdnberry86; 11-21-09 at 03:44 AM. Reason: typo
    11-21-09 02:45 AM
    I won't buy another app from Nikki Soft because they continue to charge us every time they improve their program I paid in the 1st place.
    But here's their homepage if you want to get in contact and avoid the App World.
    11-21-09 03:18 AM
    Ah well lucky for me I purchased QL in October so I get to upgrade for free. That IS only if App World ever grants me the opportunity. I hate sounding so rude but it's so aggravating. I already contacted them, they responded to my email within 3 minutes. Very nice people, I know it's not their fault. I waited a week after the update was out and emailed them. They said wait another 5 days, and that was about two weeks ago or so.
    11-21-09 03:44 AM
    What phone are u using quicklaunch with?
    Blackberry Bold 9000 on 4.6.0.282 on Rogers in Canada.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-09 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD