I have been interested in QuickLaunch for sometime (sadly, I missed CrackBerry's half off sale on it), however, upon checking the maker's website, Nikkisoft, it says that version 2.11 will be available for all devices this week. Well, it said that two weeks ago (not sure if further back than that) and all my BlackBerry App World shows is version 2.10. Also, all sites have the description as "2.10 to 2.11". I know version 2.11 was released for the Tour.

So, does anybody know where or when I can get a copy of 2.11 for my 9530? I am eager to try this much talked about program out but don't want to get it all set up in day or two and next week have to reinstall the new version.

Thanks much to all for any and all help on this matter.
    08-19-09 11:42 AM
    even if you get the 2.10 now and then get 2.11 later you can back up your settings allowing the upgrade to be seemless
    08-19-09 11:47 AM
    Oh nice. I wasn't aware.
    I would still like to know when the update is coming, but that certainly helps my situation.

Thank you.
    08-19-09 11:51 AM
    If you bought it from crackberry they'll email you when any of your purchased apps have a update available

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 01:53 PM
    Don't buy it from BB Crapworld! Crackberry app store gets updates sooner, QuickLaunch developer CheetahAce regularly posts on this forum, and CrackBerry provides this forum for free, so why not share the love?

Why wait for a sale? I'll wait for themes or gimmick utilities to go on sale, but QL is something so basic that RIM should have built it into the OS.

08-20-09 02:08 AM
    Don't buy it from BB Crapworld! Crackberry app store gets updates sooner, QuickLaunch developer CheetahAce regularly posts on this forum, and CrackBerry provides this forum for free, so why not share the love?

Why wait for a sale? I'll wait for themes or gimmick utilities to go on sale, but QL is something so basic that RIM should have built it into the OS.

Very true statements.
    08-20-09 04:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD