I upgraded from 2.08 to 2.09 and didn't have any problems. Now that I upgraded to 2.10 I am having huge battery drains. It's the only change I've made to the Storm (OS 4.7.0.148) and haven't changed my usage pattern.

I've deleted it to see if the problem persists (and of course did a reset, 2 actually).

Ideas? Anyone else having a similar problem?

Jeff
    07-23-09 12:25 PM
    No problems here either.
    07-23-09 02:31 PM
    Thanks everyone. I emailed the company. They responded very quickly and said their software could not drain the battery and it must be something else. Will keep looking. Weird coincidence.
    07-23-09 02:45 PM
    I had a massive battery drain the other day and found that Sports Mobile was still running eve though it did not show in the menu. I booted up the app and closed it and it solved my battery drain. If you have Sports Mobile you may want to try this.
    07-23-09 03:16 PM
    Problem Solved! I needed to clear the browser caches. Thank you all. It had nothing to do with quicklaunch.

Jeff
    07-24-09 06:45 AM
    I upgraded from 2.08 to 2.09 and didn't have any problems. Now that I upgraded to 2.10 I am having huge battery drains. It's the only change I've made to the Storm (OS 4.7.0.148) and haven't changed my usage pattern.

I've deleted it to see if the problem persists (and of course did a reset, 2 actually).

Ideas? Anyone else having a similar problem?

Jeff
    I have used each version as they have been released, I have not had any problems with this program at all, I love being able to back it up in the event I have to reinstall with an OS upgrade, as far as battery, I have not noticed any drain at all, but I don't run the weather update on it. I don't know if that has an battery drain effect or not.
    07-26-09 06:59 PM
    Being able to back up makes an incredible app that much better. QL would be the only deal breaker if it didn't work on a leak.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD