Hey Cheetah,

can we also get a screen lock feature for calls?
    06-30-09 12:54 PM
    There is an app called Stormlock that does this. Its very good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 01:10 PM
    hey cheetah,i sent you an email,to no avail.i have log maid and daily horoscope in my ql screen,but when i hit it to open them,it just returns me back to home screen.whats the fix for this?
    06-30-09 01:22 PM
    i download 2.09 a couple days ago and now it wont let me add new items?? everything works until i click save it just lets me click it and nothing happens.. cancel and decline are the only things that let me select.

i tried renaming them and it still didnt work, how can i fix this?
    06-30-09 10:02 PM
    i download 2.09 a couple days ago and now it wont let me add new items?? everything works until i click save it just lets me click it and nothing happens.. cancel and decline are the only things that let me select.

i tried renaming them and it still didnt work, how can i fix this?
    I'm having the same problem as well
    06-30-09 11:09 PM
    You two must've downloaded it as soon as ut was posted that it was available. That bug was discovered and fixed within an hour or so of the initial release. Redownload (it will still be 2.09) and it should work.

06-30-09 11:36 PM
    im just looking for help getting MSN Messenger added... running 2.08 not sure if this is the problem. any suggestions?
    07-01-09 12:43 AM
    still waiting patiently for 2.09 to be updated on app world..
    07-01-09 02:18 AM
    Awesome add to the update. I didnt get any notification about this update. Glad it's a slow night at work and im able to go through all the recent posts I have missed. Thanks for the info.
    07-01-09 02:22 AM
    either of you guys able to get msn messenger on the QL list ?
    07-01-09 02:34 AM
    You two must've downloaded it as soon as ut was posted that it was available. That bug was discovered and fixed within an hour or so of the initial release. Redownload (it will still be 2.09) and it should work.

thanks a lot man, worked perfectly after i reinstalled it
    07-01-09 04:36 AM
    sorry if this has been covered....

everywhere I go (Mobihand, Nikkisoft, etc.) I'm still seeing 2.08 available, but no 2.09....
    07-01-09 11:12 AM
    My mobihand says 2.8 but when you download it is 2.9
    07-01-09 11:19 AM
    What he said^^^^. The download page says 2.8, but the link to download contains 2.09. Download and install and you will see in Options==>Advanced Options==>Applications==>QuickLaunch that 2.09 is there.
    07-01-09 12:57 PM
    still waiting patiently for 2.09 to be updated on app world..
    I emailed appworld and they actually emailed me back and said it was getting updated next week.

FWIW.....

07-01-09 01:19 PM
    Thank You Cheetah, great app. Threw out MeterBerry now. QL covers all I need.
    Did I mention that I like Your avatar? Great cat!
    07-01-09 01:36 PM
    Is there a way to add "show keyboard" that I'm missing?
    07-01-09 01:57 PM
    Hmmm should I be concerned? from the crackberry app store:

QuickLaunch - Launch Apps, Websites, Email, SMS, PIN, Phone #'s, Media and more! - For Storm
    Application Support PIN: XXXXXXXX
    Activation Code: RIGHT, LIKE I"D INCLUDE THAT Current Version: 2.08 (Purchased: 2.07)New version notification: On

Of course when i downloaded it sent me 2.09 but I hadn't seen this thread....
    Last edited by Devlyn16; 07-01-09 at 02:13 PM.
    07-01-09 02:09 PM
    Thanks! Cute pup....
    07-01-09 05:55 PM
    yes the stores will say 2.8 until i release the 81xx in a couple of days. then everything will be synched up and emails will be mailed.

the cat is 'Nikki'. she's a bengal. my baby.

no way to add keyboard. the keyboard has to be opened by the app that uses it. current RIM restriction.
    07-01-09 08:09 PM
    any word on Msn Messenger
    07-02-09 03:19 AM
    any word on Msn Messenger
    Msn messenger/aim etc can't be added just BBM. It's a RIM OS constraint nothing to do with QL.

07-02-09 03:26 AM
    QL 2.09 for the Storm 95xx series has been released!

Updates for the versions for the other devices will be released soon.

v2.09 has the following new features:

.Orientation Lock
    You can now stop the tilt of the display with the new QL Lock Tilt function.
    This is great when you're using the phone in bed for example as you won't have to worry about the display switching orientations. You can also unlock the orientation at any time.
    Works on most 3rd Party apps and RIM native applications.

.Folder Shortcuts / Launcher
    Now you can configure menu items to launch a folder on your sd card or device memory (similar to folders displayed in media explorer). Launching a folder shortcut will enable you to browse that folder and launch the items in that folder (music, docs, video, spreadsheets, txt files etc).
    This feature is currently located in 'Add Applications' but will be moved out to a separate button in 'Add Items' in the next update.

.Revolving Volume Button Scroll Option
    In addition to page up/down and Individual item up and down scrolling you can now configure it to scroll through the entire list and rotate to the top/bottom.
    For example if you're at the top item in the list and you hit the volume up button the selection will continue to scroll up from the bottom of the list and visa versa.

v2.09 has been uploaded to Mobihand and is available for download now. The version listed on the store is still 2.08 but if you download you will receive 2.09. Update emails will not go out for a few days.

Watch the QuickLaunch HiDef Demo Video :

For more info on QuickLaunch see the QL 2.0 release thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/qu...-storm-235568/
    I have attempted to load all the QL vers 2.xx with all available instructions and I still get - invalid COD~1.This is with both the OTA and desktop installation methods. I currently run Vers 1.5 no problem and am beyond frustration with respect to vers 2.xx which I have paid for.

Wake up Cheetah
    Last edited by 654321ROD; 07-02-09 at 11:14 AM.
    07-02-09 04:43 AM
    I have attempted to load all the QL vers 2.xx with all available instructions and I still get - invalid COD~1.This is with both the OTA and desktop installation methods. I currently run Vers 1.5 no problem and am beyond frustration with respect to vers 2.xx which I have paid for.
    Did you uninstall quiclaunch? I had a prob with it, removed the previous version an it loaded fine.

07-02-09 05:11 AM
    the install instructions for 2.x specifically state that you can NOT upgrade from 1.x to 2.x directly, you need to uninstall the 1.x version and reboot before attempting to install 2.x
    07-02-09 07:22 AM
248 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD