Fixed. Please redownload and try again.
    06-27-09 11:31 PM
    How do you update? If I bought QL on June 19th how much will it cost to update?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Free

+10char
    06-27-09 11:31 PM
    Is it still 2.09?
    06-27-09 11:37 PM
    yes. still 2.09
    06-27-09 11:38 PM
    Thank you Cheetah. QL - and you - are the best!
    06-27-09 11:39 PM
    You are the man/woman. Out of the 50+ apps that I have on my phone this is the only one that is a true must have application.
    06-27-09 11:42 PM
    Downloading now.
    06-27-09 11:43 PM
    Fixed for sure. Thanks Cheetah.
    I'm out.
    06-27-09 11:52 PM
    Nice work, again.
    06-28-09 12:17 AM
    Thought that I would share this bug with you. Though there is probably nothing you can do about it. Lock the phone in portrait, turn it to landscape and activate quicklaunch via convenience key. The display will rotate and quicklaunch will be in the middle of the screen for a moment. Now once the phone is rotated back to portrait it relocks that orientation. If locked in landscape it doesn't act this way. I am sure that all other rotation apps have this issues as well.
    06-28-09 12:31 AM
    Thank you cheetahace. A great app continues to improve.

06-28-09 12:34 AM
    Should have sent to mw to beta test cheetah!
    ok. found the bug. give me 30 mins...
    06-28-09 12:36 AM
    i know. i looked for you for 2 days but didn't see you online.
    06-28-09 01:15 AM
    Been using this App since it launched and love it. I can only ask for it to do one more thing....Quick Launch a Playlist into playing. Like hit QL, then tap on the mp3 playlist i want and it starts playing. So i don't have to go through 6 screens to play the playlist.

Everything else is GLORIOUS about this app. Not even sure if launching a playlist is allowed in the OS, but i can hope
    06-28-09 01:40 AM
    mine is working awesome ... took me a minute to find the Tilt Lock in QL Options I kept thinking it was something that i had to add keep up the good work man.

*also just wanted to add that it seems like every time you add a new feature i can delete an app from my phone. i got rid of both captureIt and QuickPull when i first bought the app and now got rid of Orientation Lock. if you keep this up i'll be left with only this app and lots of extra free memory
    Last edited by mattyg151; 06-28-09 at 04:16 AM.
    06-28-09 04:08 AM
    Yet more EXCELLENT changes to a PERFECT application!!!
    06-28-09 07:33 AM
    how do i add items i know you go to applications or whatever you want pick the app then escape and save or menu and save but nothing happens i tried to wipe my phone and still nothing can someone please help me out
    06-28-09 08:55 AM
    how do i add items i know you go to applications or whatever you want pick the app then escape and save or menu and save but nothing happens i tried to wipe my phone and still nothing can someone please help me out
    Read the rest of this thread for the details, but the short and sweet is that Cheetah found the bug and fixed it. Just redownload and reinstall.
    06-28-09 09:01 AM
    Read the rest of this thread for the details, but the short and sweet is that Cheetah found the bug and fixed it. Just redownload and reinstall.
    Basically.
    06-28-09 09:51 AM
    Yes, one less app to have on my phone.

Goodbye Stoptilt
    06-28-09 10:06 AM
    Hey Cheetah I noticed that when my phone resets in the morning at 523 that when the phone comes back on the stop tilt has been disabled. Would you be able to make it enabled until I choose disable the app? I hope I explained that well enough.

After reboot stoptilt is not still enabled basically!
    06-28-09 10:10 AM
    Hey cheetahace, I know it has been said thousands of times but you have an awesome app. I love it and use it numerous times a day. The one option that I think would be cool to have, that I read some people ask for, would be the option to toggle GPS on/off. Considering that we should not have it on all the time due to battery and memory issues, this would make using google maps real easy. Thanks.
    06-28-09 10:17 AM
    Hey cheetahace, I know it has been said thousands of times but you have an awesome app. I love it and use it numerous times a day. The one option that I think would be cool to have, that I read some people ask for, would be the option to toggle GPS on/off. Considering that we should not have it on all the time due to battery and memory issues, this would make using google maps real easy. Thanks.
    This is one of the best request that I've seen in a while.
    GPS Toggle FTW.
    06-28-09 10:23 AM
    Alright, I need some help here...I purchased Quicklaunch from BB App World (big mistake!) on 5/28/09. I just recently did a wipe and fresh install of .148 went to put QL back on my phone but when I bring up app world it is saying I need to pay $4.99 again for the upgrade and it won't give me my activation code.

What can I do...this is so aggravating!

Edit: I contacted nikkisoft and they say it is BB App World's fault which I can believe, so I contacted BB App World support and they haven't responded yet. I want to know if there is anyway I can get my purchase switched over to mobihand? I just want to get rid of BB App World and not have to deal with them till they get their sh*t together.
    Last edited by aghart; 06-28-09 at 11:00 AM.
    06-28-09 10:57 AM
    Unless there is an app using GPS OPEN, having GPS enabled does not use any measurable amount of memory or battery.

A toggle is entirely unnecessary.
    06-28-09 11:00 AM
248 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD