I regret buying this from App World. I still can't get the update from there! Note to self: Always buy from Crackberry!
    07-19-09 06:37 PM
    just downloaded and getting an error starting 'net.rim.device.api.ui.decor.border'
    08-03-09 11:23 PM
    hi. CB posted the link to the tour version so everyone who bought through that link got the tour version. been taking care of this ALL DAY LONG. what you have to do is go to mobihand.com click on support, contact support and have them switch your device to the correct version. they will reply quickly.
    08-03-09 11:34 PM
    Great product ... I am sure there is something mentioned on this but is there a way to change the QL menu color. I see the nice clean mirror black in Cheatah's shots ... but I have that flat grey on mine. Is this dependent on the theme? Can it be changed separate? And the icon for QL cannot be changed without additional software, correct?

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot or has been answered, w/full time work, 2 boys and another on the way I don't get a lot of time to search for answers.

Great product definitely should come standard on BB. User friendly, after 30minutes of first time use have a complex yet very easy accessible menu that cuts my access times in half if not more.
    08-04-09 12:04 AM
    if you are referring to menu background color that is dependent the theme. text color can be changed in the options.

can't change the icon. i don't know of any icon changing software.
    you should assign QL to a convenience key for best results.
    08-04-09 12:21 AM
    It's theme dependent, at least on 1.4.

Yep, I'm still rocking 1.4. I beta'd the original, and since it was before April 1st I had to pay to upgrade.. Didn't see enough of a difference between 1.4 and 2.xxx to warrant paying for it.
    08-04-09 12:23 AM
    hi. CB posted the link to the tour version so everyone who bought through that link got the tour version. been taking care of this ALL DAY LONG. what you have to do is go to mobihand.com click on support, contact support and have them switch your device to the correct version. they will reply quickly.
    thanx all good now got my new copy and its pretty sweet
    08-04-09 10:01 AM
    well I bought it and can't get the side buttons to work.

I have the options checked off to use the right button to select, but does that actually launch the app or select an app within QL? If so, doesn't the Trackball take care of this?

So to be efficient, I would have to have QL as my very top application, hit the trackball, then select the item...

am I missing something?
    Last edited by Tony Bag O Donuts; 08-04-09 at 02:59 PM.
    08-04-09 11:54 AM
    I have run into some trouble trying to use quicklaunch and bbm 5.0. When I try to use it i get error "Uncaught exception: object already exsists" How do I fix this?
    08-04-09 04:31 PM
    BBM 5 does not support 3rd party launching. sorry.
    08-04-09 06:00 PM
    i just bought it and right before i hit checkout i saw TOUR and said...huh? lol glad i caught that

i cant seem to get any messengers working, aim doesnt show on the list, the yahoo and msn labeled as net_rim_yahoo something like that give me errors
    and is there a create new MMS option? nextel doesnt really use SMS

8350i

well I bought it and can't get the side buttons to work.

I have the options checked off to use the right button to select, but does that actually launch the app or select an app within QL? If so, doesn't the Trackball take care of this?

So to be efficient, I would have to have QL as my very top application, hit the trackball, then select the item...

am I missing something?
    i had to go into options - screen/keyboard -

BBM 5 does not support 3rd party launching. sorry.
    %^$#%^ well that answers one of my questions
    08-04-09 06:56 PM
    got it downloaded now but weather and time arent working on it??? also cant find brickbreaker so i can add it to my other games??? anyone know whats up
    08-05-09 11:54 AM
    got it downloaded now but weather and time arent working on it??? also cant find brickbreaker so i can add it to my other games??? anyone know whats up

Start QL and hit the menu key. Go down to QL options. Scroll down to "display time" and choose the format. Again down to "display date" and do the same. Down again to "display temp". You'll need to enter your zip or location ID further down for weather. Hit menu then save and you should be good to go.
    08-05-09 12:03 PM
    I just wanted to say that I didn't know about this app until I saw this thread last night, and I immediately went and bought it. As a disabled person, this app should make using my new Curve that much easier for me.
    08-05-09 12:44 PM
    Hi. Brickbreaker is not supported by QL. Or I should say brickbreaker does not support 3rd party launching. I'm still trying different methods though.,
    thanks.
    08-05-09 05:42 PM
    One of the best Apps on my Pearl 8120. On sale now for half price. So far I love it! Money well spent.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 06:33 PM
    Start QL and hit the menu key. Go down to QL options. Scroll down to "display time" and choose the format. Again down to "display date" and do the same. Down again to "display temp". You'll need to enter your zip or location ID further down for weather. Hit menu then save and you should be good to go.
    ive set it up but for some reason it wont display the time or weather...startong to wonder if i need to reinstall it or something
    08-05-09 11:49 PM
    if you have a prob with weather email me. thanks.
    08-06-09 04:02 PM
    I've purchased/DL'd QuickLaunch, but I'm having trouble setting the options. I can set everything (date, time, etc.), except when I get to "Enter Zip Code or Location ID" the trackball will not scroll to that field, so I am unable to enter anything there.
    When I try to save, I get "Invalid Zip Code or Location ID", and it will not let me save any of the options I have selected. Help?!?
    08-25-09 09:29 AM
    if you have a prob with weather email me. thanks.
    I just saw this thread and wanted to thank you for this app. Life saver. I love this app, makes my bb use so much more quicker and efficient. When I upgrade my phone, will I have to purchase again? I checked through the thread for the answer but didn't see it. If I do, I probably will anyway for me and my wife's new phone when we upgrade

You probably get enough complaining so I wanted to give you some credit for a great app Top 3 for me
    08-25-09 10:45 AM
    I've purchased/DL'd QuickLaunch, but I'm having trouble setting the options. I can set everything (date, time, etc.), except when I get to "Enter Zip Code or Location ID" the trackball will not scroll to that field, so I am unable to enter anything there.
    When I try to save, I get "Invalid Zip Code or Location ID", and it will not let me save any of the options I have selected. Help?!?
    I figured it out - all set.

This is a great app ~ thanks very much!!
    08-25-09 10:48 AM
    Anyone know what the "Now Playing" choice is under the "Application" section when adding items to QuickLaunch? I tried adding it so I could launch it but nothing happened when I tried to launch the application.
    08-25-09 01:21 PM
    now playing only works when something is 'playing'
    just like the on the device. the now playing will not show unless something is playing.
    08-25-09 06:37 PM
    hi. i need a couple of beta testers to test the new features for me.
    if anyone is interested please email me nikkisoft dot support at g mail.
    You must be a current QL owner.
    thanks.
    09-04-09 04:22 PM
    ... need another beta tester if anyone is interested.
    09-05-09 02:04 PM
127 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD