cool thanks. i'll be releasing sunday then. this is the first time i haven't had to make any changes. yay!
    07-04-09 01:18 AM
    It seems pretty solid at this stage. The only thing I've had go wrong is when I open QL my whole screen goes white except for QL menu, then when I close it the other half of my screen that QL wasn't on is the only thing that stays white. I just pushed the apps button and it went away though. Only happened like twice so no big deal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-09 11:04 AM
    that will happen if you set the convenience key to 'nothing' and that's the same key you launch QL with. the OS will try to open ql again even though its already started.
    07-04-09 01:42 PM
    Sorry I'm just now writing my observations. I've loved being a part of the beta testing, and I truly love quicklaunch.

I have had absolutely NO problems with this. Downloading, setting it up, adding, editing, moving, deleting apps, etc, all work perfectly. I love how I can add my location and have weather at the top - I think that's awesome.

I didn't realize until just as I was typing this post that it takes me a little while to catch on, because I was going to put that the only thing I missed was the "device info" that was in the first version - then the lightbulb clicked on over my head and I realized that it might be something I could choose to add myself - and sure enough, it was!! Awesome!

Like I said, I love this app. It has worked perfectly and I've had no glitches or bugs! Awesome work!!
    07-04-09 02:36 PM
    Yeah, what he said ;-) I forgot to add that I love having the weather and the time at the top of my menu... Very handy.

07-04-09 07:19 PM
    Aha! The background thing was the convenience key being set as nothing. When I assigned it it stopped running apps in the background. Great job!!

07-04-09 08:47 PM
    Great. thanks for all the help. Please consider being beta testers again for the next update. I'll try to release this tonight or tomorrow morning. Beta testers should email me to find out how to get the release for free. Thanks!
    07-05-09 06:55 PM
    2.0 has been released!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=261219

Thanks again for all the help!
    07-06-09 07:22 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD