Hi. Version 2.08 has been released!
    Release thread is here: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=252375

Thanks to the beta testers once again. I will be pm'ing the beta testers tomorrow with instructions on how to get your free official copy.

Thanks.
    06-21-09 07:35 PM

Thanks to the beta testers once again. I will be pm'ing the beta testers tomorrow with instructions on how to get your free official copy.

Thanks.
    Yeah baby! Thanx Cheetah
    06-21-09 07:37 PM
    Thanks Cheetah. Glad to have helped.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-09 07:39 PM
    You're welcome.
    It was fun as always. There will be updates coming too so I'll be having another round when that comes.
    06-21-09 07:49 PM

Thanks.
    Thanks CheetahAce,

I'm glad I could help
    06-21-09 07:58 PM

Thanks.
    Thanks for all your hard work man! About to upgrade now!
    06-21-09 08:03 PM
    You're welcome.
    It was fun as always. There will be updates coming too so I'll be having another round when that comes.
    Count me in

06-21-09 08:59 PM
    Thanks Cheetah I'll be looking for your message let me know when your going around for the next one

06-21-09 09:10 PM

Thanks.
    Thanks Erik!! Great app and count me in on the update beta please.
    06-21-09 09:26 PM

Thanks.
    oh wow, thanks
    ill be looking forward for it
    and also if you need a beta tester
    let me in
    06-21-09 09:41 PM
    Have to say, this was the most painless and enjoyable beta testing I have ever been involved with!
    Thanks for all your hard work in developing a truly indispensable app for the Blackberry. I would be more than happy to help with any future releases. :-)

06-21-09 09:42 PM
    Hi NetNurse,
    Thanks for your help. You were a good tester. You're on the beta team now so you'll be contacted like it or not. haha.
    I'll be sending the pm's to the beta testers tomorrow. I need a little rest.
    06-21-09 09:53 PM

Thanks.
    just out of curiosity.. how many beta testers did you have for the 8330? lol theres over +300 post for you to fish thru :P
    06-22-09 12:17 AM

Thanks.
    Well done and thank you. It's always nice to have a chance to test and influence the development of one of the most popular and usefull BB apps.
    I'm afraid I have to officially resign my place on the 83xx beta team for future updates, but will be looking for any spaces on the 8900 team when that time comes around (and I promise I'll stop mentioning the 24hr clock lol ;-)

Ps while we're talking future releases... There are submenus in some of the options on my new jav (wifi diagnostics for example off the top of my head) when you scroll sideways (towards the centre of the screen BTW) to open the side menu it expands; on top of and slightly overlapping the original menu allowing you to see part of the original menu and also which menu option was selected on that menu.
    Anyway, it's hard to explain in words, will do a shot later, but it looks great and would be sweet if the QL submenu's could open this way (maybe they already do in 4.6 ver??)...
    Thanks again Cheetah.

06-22-09 12:43 AM
    just out of curiosity.. how many beta testers did you have for the 8330? lol theres over +300 post for you to fish thru :P
    Don't think there were too many, but 300 posts, that's nothing. You should have seen the storm beta thread...
    about 1,200 posts over two threads and the 8900 and 9000 threads had around 600-700 posts each - this was an easy one (relativly speaking).

Last edited by DD1968; 06-22-09 at 12:49 AM.
    06-22-09 12:45 AM
    Yeah, make sure you get some too.

06-22-09 12:57 AM
    Hey Cheetah,

I know this beta's done with but had an idea for when you do your next updates. Is there any.way to put in a delay before an item shortcut kicks in? I have items that have the same first letter as a shorcut so it goes automatically to the shortcut item instead of cycling thru that letter. If you could set it so a shortcut would only kick in after a 1-2 second key hold that would be good. Possible? Just a thought.

06-22-09 02:33 AM
    Hi NetNurse,
    Thanks for your help. You were a good tester. You're on the beta team now so you'll be contacted like it or not. haha.
    ROFL, thanks. (I think) <scratching head>

Have a good rest, you deserve it. :-)

06-22-09 04:44 AM
    Ps while we're talking future releases... There are submenus in some of the options on my new jav (wifi diagnostics for example off the top of my head) when you scroll sideways (towards the centre of the screen BTW) to open the side menu it expands; on top of and slightly overlapping the original menu allowing you to see part of the original menu and also which menu option was selected on that menu.
    Anyway, it's hard to explain in words, will do a shot later, but it looks great and would be sweet if the QL submenu's could open this way (maybe they already do in 4.6 ver??)...
    Thanks again Cheetah.

Ok, this is what I meant...

Wifi options screen:

Click BB Button and scroll to Wifi Tools (notice the little arrow showing which way to scroll to open the submenu - nice):

Scroll (towards the centre of the screen ;-) to get the submenu... be impressed:

might be nice for the future if it's not too hard...
    06-22-09 03:22 PM
    hey Cheetahace, do i qualify as a beta tester to receive a free upgrade from my v1.4? if so, i did not receive a PM on any instructions on how to upgrade
    06-23-09 02:34 AM
    i sent u a pm wen i sent the others yellowxboy. if u didnt get it ill send agn tomorrow. going to bed now...
    06-23-09 02:43 AM
    CheetahAce, would it be possible for me to update my older version of QuickLaunch ?
    06-23-09 05:47 PM
    CheetahAce, would it be possible for me to update my older version of QuickLaunch ?
    If you go up a few threads (well maybe down now), you'll see the offical release thread for QL. The price structure is in the first post:

"Price:
    Previous owners who've purchased on or after April 1st: Free
    Previous owners who've purchased before April 1st: $1.99
    New Customers: $4.99"

Hope this helps.
    06-23-09 06:36 PM
    What do you mean by update? Iam sure you can update might be a small fee but well worth the money even if you had to pay full price
    06-23-09 06:59 PM
    Great update, works like a charm ~ Thanks
    06-23-09 07:49 PM
360 ... 12131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD