I guess everything is looking ok for a release tomorrow.
    If there's an issue with BBTran i will look into it. On Monday and if it's possible to fix issue an update. No guarantees though.
    hey chetah ,nice looking app you got there!
    i was fortunate to be a tester on v1 but this version blows the socks off!!
    i`m waiting on the release of this,
    looks real good
    Last edited by buckwild; 06-20-09 at 09:22 PM. Reason: spelling error
    06-20-09 09:21 PM
    Is anyone able to use ql in opera? I know I read people were having problems before or something but I finally downloaded opera myself and can't see anyway to make it work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 09:38 PM
    Opera doesn't allow other apps to load on top of it unless you use the system menu option. However, opera on 4.5 doesnt support the system menu option so we're out of luck.

I've decided to change the option for volume scrolling so that you'll now have the option of page up/down, item select or item select revolving. I'll upload it sometime tonight.
    06-20-09 09:44 PM
    Ahh thanks Cheetah, that's what I figured it was...can't wait to download the final release thanks again for letting beta test it let me know if there is anything else I can help with

06-20-09 09:51 PM
    Yup. Thanks. will do.
    06-20-09 10:01 PM
    Version 2.08.7 has been uploaded with the additional volume / trackball scroll option.
    06-20-09 10:32 PM
    Ill download in a couple seconds
    06-20-09 10:46 PM
    Version 2.08.7 has been uploaded with the additional volume / trackball scroll option.
    So just to make sure I've got it right- the revolving menu using the trackball is tied to the setting for the volume keys, right?

06-20-09 10:46 PM
    Ok, so maybe that was a stupid question. I liked the revolving scroll w/trackball and using the vol keys as page up/down. That's just me tho.

06-20-09 11:09 PM
    I can add that as an option after official release in an update. Don't wana change anything else this close to release. But I can do that though. That way you can configure trackball and volume buttons separately.
    Last edited by CheetahAce; 06-20-09 at 11:33 PM.
    06-20-09 11:13 PM
    I can add that as an option after official release in an update. Don't wana change anything else this close to release. But I can do that though. That way you configure trackball and volume buttons separately.
    Yeah, it would be nice to be able to configure thos seperately. Don't know if anyone else would be interested - as I said that's just my pref.

Again a great update to this app.

06-20-09 11:19 PM
    Everything looks terrific!

I don't think I will be able to use my BB without QL anymore! I've become so dependant on it.

How long will the beta program operate after launch? Can you give us an idea of what the cost will be to do the upgrade for those of us with the old QL installed and have also been testers?

06-20-09 11:50 PM
    Sorry. I don't like to talk about $$$ while in beta testing. That attracts trolls. Been there done that. Don't worry about it. Everything will be fine.
    06-21-09 12:17 AM
    Is anyone able to use ql in opera? I know I read people were having problems before or something but I finally downloaded opera myself and can't see anyway to make it work

The only work round to launch QL over opera is to predd the normal BB menu button (to bring the opera menu up) and then launch QL. You'll get a whjite background some times but that all goes away with the back button when you're done.

06-21-09 01:42 AM
    Ahh thanks DD
    06-21-09 01:56 AM
    oh. i thought that didnt work on 4.5.
    cool. ges it does.
    06-21-09 02:09 AM
    Opera doesn't allow other apps to load on top of it unless you use the system menu option. However, opera on 4.5 doesnt support the system menu option so we're out of luck.

I've decided to change the option for volume scrolling so that you'll now have the option of page up/down, item select or item select revolving. I'll upload it sometime tonight.
    thank you so much now back to normal

suggestion:
    is there any way to get folders to be bold? that would be a neat option. i'm not sure if thats possible to do or not
    06-21-09 02:12 AM
    oh. i thought that didnt work on 4.5.
    cool. ges it does.
    Yup (same with app switcher over the top of opera - white screen and all).

06-21-09 02:51 AM
    Thanks DD1968, that did the trick!

06-21-09 06:27 AM
    It won't work w/ Bolt either. But no big deal.

06-21-09 08:50 AM
    Is this officially released for the 8330 yet? I've bought QL several times thinking it had already been released due to description of it in the App Store! Thanks.
    06-21-09 10:42 AM
    nah i dont think the official one has been released yet
    06-21-09 10:49 AM
    Nope he would of made a post about it in the app section of i would of got notified by email that there is a update from crackberry I notice alot of stuff comes out late night he probably submitted it today or last night and it will get posted on monday morning i could be wrong though
    06-21-09 11:17 AM
    It's not released yet. Sometime today but not sure when. I'll make a new thread. Also, update emails wont go out till tomorrow but you'll still be able to download it after I release.
    06-21-09 12:01 PM
    Has version 2.0 been released as yet?
    06-21-09 07:01 PM
360 ... 1112131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD